A red GTS and a blue / white GTS were showing off today..

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crazy weekend.. these local GTS owners had odd issues with my black RT/10, not sure if it was me or the car.. they may have read some of my crazy VCA posts or replies(?).

I'll admit the blue / white was nice, the owner had a bit of an ego, claimed to be a hollywood actor at one time and said driving drunk was cool, then he decided to do some donuts, sure enough he lost it and put it into a ditch!

You must be registered for see images

The red GTS, this owner was like the rain man, kept repeating how red is the fastest, red is the fastest.. first thing he did was lock up the brakes and slid into a boulder. Yes I did suggest to contact Tom for upgrading his rear calipers.

He then pulled out and made a fast run absolutely infuriated that he embarassed himself, I was shocked how fast his red car was, but I think he had nitrous and turbos, he flipped it on a flat spin-out into a 4th gear shift, it catapulted up over 100 ft in the air, it was hanging off a tree!

We climbed the tree, it seems it was only the mirror was holding it from falling below.

Not sure if or how these guys will explain these mishaps to their insurance company eh' :rolleyes:

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Is it possible to vote people off this site : )

I think that may qualify for being banned for life.

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The tragic story of boy gets car, boy wrecks car, boy ends up in a tree. I don't know how many times I've read it, it never gets old. It was an emotional rollercoaster!!!

My hats off to you Black... you weave an enticing tail. I can't wait for the 2nd installment.

PS: See you at Haugens soon..lol eh!

V

Venomiss

Very creative. :D You need to watch Robot Chicken if you don't already...

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very funny and creative!

It did remind me of the post I made last year when I asked for help getting into my new steep driveway. Many on the site offered advise such as taking it at an angle, running boards, and backing in. Finally, someone typed doesn't anybody realize this is a model car? That was hilarious!

Here is my driveway curb and me in my real Viper (wing removed) making another attempt -
4624DSC00860_2_.JPG

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao:
Funny stuff...serously though, these mishaps could have been avoided had there been traction control :omg:

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously I was kidding about the "banned" thing.

I'm glad the story wasn't true and no one got hurt filming the incident!

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool RL, sometimes it's nothing more than a break from the stressful life, just joking around a bit, that's all..

The VCA site is absolutely great, it's not like the typical forums out there.

Robot Chicken? Never heard of it! RX, that's hilarious! I didn't admit this, but when I was out with the die casts, the neighbours were out for a walk, wondering what the heck was I doing, a camera and toys on the road.. It's not the VCA folks I'm worried about regarding my reputation, now it's the neighbours!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH!!! I just caught this one!!! SOOOO hilarious!!!! I actually laughed out loud with this one!!! 2000blackrt10---you are one good joker!!! LOVE these forums!! Sorry didn't catch this earlier...VERY funny stuff!!!! ~juli

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny Juli, you know we all deal with bad stuff in life, it's good to bring some humour into it. :2tu:

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am suprised to see that the roads you have in canada are JUST LIKE the ones we have here in IL. :omg:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny Juli, you know we all deal with bad stuff in life, it's good to bring some humour into it. :2tu:

That is my motto--as you say, we all deal with bad stuff, but humor gets us thru, thank you for those absolutely fantastic 'exploits'...very very funny...got me going there! :rolaugh: ~juli

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too funny.

If you don't see the humor in this, that's a sad thing. Great POST!

Can you get one of a Red ACR?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang