A sad day! I am parting out my famous Orange Coupe! Lots of stuff to sell..

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys, it was not an easy decision... But I decided to get rid of my 08 Orange coupe many of you have seen pictures of, or some have seen it in person. I am selling it becuase I am starting a new project car for the company, but I will definitely be back in a different Viper soon, I'd say maybe an ACR next or possibly a Comp coupe!:D (maybe I am dreaming on that last one).

I have lots of stuff to sell, but first, I am selling 2 sets of my wheels I have. I will list the other stuff later.

First wheels to go are our Euroteck Track10 3pc Forged racing wheels. They have titanium rivets to save weight and they are stock sizes 18x10 front and 19x13 rear, the wheels are all flat black, lip, center and inner barrel. The tires are Nitto NT05 in 285/35/18 and 335/30/19. I used these wheels and tires as my track only set. They have never seen seen street use. I used them 3-4 times on the track. They are in very good condition besides some small chips of the powdercoat on the edge of the lip when mouting the tire. Even though I used them 3-4 days on the track, I do not see any real signs of tire wear, so I would say they have about 90% treadlife remaining. I am selling these wheels/tires together for $3,500.

You must be registered for see images

Next set if the famous set of HRE P40 Monoblocks. I was the first Viper HRE made these wheels for, pictures of the car are even on HRE's website and Nitto tires website. The wheels 19x10 front and 20x12.5 rear in Gloss black finish with a matching orange pin stripe on the edge. if you are interested in these wheels and your car is not orange, I can have them re pinstriped for $75 per wheel. (normally it is $125 but I will take a loss). The tires that come with them are Nitto INVO in 275/30/19 and 345/25/20. The wheels/tires have about 3k miles on them the most. I would say the front tires have 85% treadlife remaining and the rear have about 50%. The wheels are in excellent condition. One front wheel does have a sligh curb rash (I will try to get some pics of it). Although if we re pinstripe it, i dont think it will be seen. I am asking $3,700 for these wheels/tires.

I do want to add that both sets of wheels fit perfect, and there is no rubbing with either set, even very low like I had it.

I will try to get some new pics of them both up soon if they dont sell quick. If anyone has any questions, please email me at [email protected]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh man so sorry to see this car go man! Great deals for someone and if you decide to sell your splitter jump on it guys, I love mine!

Good luck Neal:2tu:

Andy Wheeler

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the inquirys guys! I got an INCREDIBLE amount of emails today. 22 emails on the HRE and 9 emails on the Track wheels. The HRE's have sold, and the track wheels I am waiting to hear back from the first person who inquired.

I also just sold the rotors and the front lip.

I will have a few things left.

Corsa track exhaust $650
Moton $2,500
RB1 Nav $400
Teamtech harness $350
Green Filter $25

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Neal! Good luck with the rest of the parts. Seems you won't need it though, as those are some excellent prices!! Wish xmas wasn't coming up so I could throw more money your way!!

Take care,

Kyle

Thanks for the inquirys guys! I got an INCREDIBLE amount of emails today. 22 emails on the HRE and 9 emails on the Track wheels. The HRE's have sold, and the track wheels I am waiting to hear back from the first person who inquired.

I also just sold the rotors and the front lip.

I will have a few things left.

Corsa track exhaust $650
Moton $2,500
RB1 Nav $400
Teamtech harness $350
Green Filter $25

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Neal interested in your Nav shooting you a PM.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Track wheels/tires SOLD!
RB1 SOLD!

Moton - Possibly Pending..

I also have a new fire extinguisher red with a viper logo never installed I am gonna sell to. I will get pics of it up soon.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the Nav Neal!

Awesome guy to deal with as always!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

V

Venomiss

Someone will pick up what you have left along with the fire extinguisher.
My bet is it will be gone by tomorrow.

hightest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the corsa exhaust a 3 inch or 2 1/2? Do you also have high flow cats for sale?
Thanks

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything is sold!!!!!!!!!!! I mean like everything! all i have left is floor mats and door sills! LOL! thanks again for the interest guys! When I part out my next Viper, I know where to come, that's for sure!!!!

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Neal!! I knew it all would go fast!

Everything is sold!!!!!!!!!!! I mean like everything! all i have left is floor mats and door sills! LOL! thanks again for the interest guys! When I part out my next Viper, I know where to come, that's for sure!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang