A sad day! I am parting out my famous Orange Coupe! Lots of stuff to sell..

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Neal! Always awesome to work with! I got my RB1 Nav unit as described! I took the car out and it works great!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

ubenbit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i was actually looking at buying a set of those i can get a new set for 4500 with wheels and tires i would be intrested in buying yours if the wheel gash could be repaired and the wheels could be repin striped 08 Viper Blue Metallic i would pay 3000 for yours if you are intrested with the wheel gash being fixed and the pin stripe re done i would pay shipping i know it is a bit lower then your asking but everyone has their price let me know thanks

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem guys!

I will post up my remaining stuff soon. (its very small cheap stuff) I have Viper door sills, viper floor mats, green filter, and Porterfield R4 race pads, 2 car sets.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Euroteck front lip spoiler from Dean's car last week and test fitted it to my car wich is now stored for the winter months. Will look great with the drilled and slotted rotors, Thanks Dean !

You must be registered for see images

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem guys!

I will post up my remaining stuff soon. (its very small cheap stuff) I have Viper door sills, viper floor mats, green filter, and Porterfield R4 race pads, 2 car sets.

Interested in the door sills. Do they say coupe on them though?
I got the wheels and they look great! Thanks again!

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Euroteck front lip spoiler from Dean's car last week and test fitted it to my car wich is now stored for the winter months. Will look great with the drilled and slotted rotors, Thanks Dean !

That looks great! I love it!

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, this is all i have left.....

Green Filter, used for about 2k miles i'd say, perfect condition with brand new box. I will also clean it before I ship it.... Keep in mind, this ONLY fits the 08 and up Gen4 cars...Price $25.

And also, 2 full car sets of Porterfield R4 Race pads. One set, the rusty looking one, has about 6 track days on them maybe? The other only has 2 I think. I will sell BOTH car sets TOGETHER (16 pads) for $50 bucks! They still have plenty of life left and work incredible! I think its a great deal for anyone wanting track pads or were interested in trying the R4 but did not want to spend a lot, they are not cheap... And please keep in mind, for anyone who tracks their car, this is a NIGHT and day difference, once you try these race pads you will say the stock pads are TERRIBLE! These will fit any SRT10, gen3 or 4.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding...Selling used Brake Pads, you better have someone sign a waiver. Why risk it ?

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you going to sell the hood?

i'll give you my stock hood plus i'll pay the cost to paint it orange + $$$ on top

Im in south florida too and I own a body shop. So i'll do the labor and everything if your interested.

8mywal8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,

Take a picture of what you did to the rear inner fenders. I want to lower my car more.

Ronnie:usa:

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,

Take a picture of what you did to the rear inner fenders. I want to lower my car more.

Ronnie:usa:

Hey Ronnie.... the car is actually gone now.... However, I think I have some pictures on my work computer of the fenders, I will tey try to dig some up. What I did was outline with a silver marker a large square/regtangle amove the tire, then I took the fender liner out, and I cut it, then put it back in. Then the middle part where I cut out the area of screws, I just screwed right into the plastic above it, Worked great! However, near the end, I wound up rasing the car up a bit, so it actually never mattered.