ACR Decal

heftygts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What colors are your ACR decals on the side of the hood, on my 00' Black w. Silver stipes ACR they are silver, are they available in different colors...Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of swirl marks in that paint!
Black is a beautiful color but that is one reason why I will never own a black car, shows every flaw.

OP
OP
H

heftygts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had to crop the picture...if I showed the rest of the hood you would be horrified,the next time I post a pic the hood it will be show condition, the car is at the body shop right now.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a $2 emblem on a car like yours. You buy those things from Mustang magazines not Viper parts retailers. Seems out of place to me. Like a barb wire license plate frame on an SL65.

OP
OP
H

heftygts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a $2 emblem on a car like yours. You buy those things from Mustang magazines not Viper parts retailers. Seems out of place to me. Like a barb wire license plate frame on an SL65.

It came on the car that way, at first it seemed cool to me but now that you mention it, maybe something like Paxton or even just omiting it might be better wonder what other's think...?

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, I do not see anything wrong with it. If anything it might look better to the right of the word "ACR", other than that, I think it looks fine.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My opinion has not changed, however if you HAD to have one these are nicer.
You must be registered for see images

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Emblems

I believe PartsRack carries something like this too. You have options that will enhance the appearance of your car for sure.