ACR Dyno numbers

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how you brought me into this? But someone sent me to the thread. Alex you are a troll and a a**hole and everyone hates you, so why don't you quit posting on this board? There is not one person of the forum that likes you, knows you, or has seen you or cares to! Your the mysterious troll with the 200 horse power Shop Class Corvette and the pictures of someones elses Vipers. You post and make wild claims about your cars and when invited to prove it by numerous, numerous people on the site you never do anything but change the subject and make up more lies. The fact is your a keyboard troll and a poser and sh*t talker that can't back up anything you say, and thats a fact! If you doubt anything I say we can run another vote like we did on that piece of sh*t you call a car and I think that will back up what I am saying. Like I have told you many times before I know many, many people on the board and have raced or currently do race with them and have made many friends and still have friends (something you do not have) that post everyday on the forum with intellingent conversation, something that your not capable of. I don't need to stay up at night tuning my cars because I can drive, unlike yourself!, and when I am called out I don't make excuses or change the subject, I show up and race! I wish you would stop by and see me and then you could BLOW ME UP, from *** WEE to MAN SIZE! Something tells me thats probably your real specialty!

You know I should not even have responded to your child like post and I would erase it if I knew how?, but I don't. I was sent a PM and informed it is against forum policy to post negative comments such as my reply to what is your consistent negative posts and attacks on just about everything and everybody on the forum. I know your a little slow in taking a pointer, but maybe I could give you some constructive pointers before you are banned from the board which I also got a PM stating you are close to having happen to you. You don't know me other than a couple of responses to your negative attacks, I don't like you! I don't know you, and I don't ever bring your name up in any post, anywhere, anytime! You are disliked by most if not all members on the forum for your continual attacks about the way people take pictures to their opinions on the looks of their cars and every subject in between. Why don't you follow the creed if you don't have something good to say don't say anything at all! Like I said I recieved a few PM's about this thread and was warned about these types of posts, so I won't be responding here any more, but I want to make it crystal clear the first time my name came up in this thread was not a reply, it was a negative post aimed at me by Alexarz. I was just as surprised at the people that sent me the PM's!

Dude, you really need to get laid or stop spending all your money on cars and buy yourself a sense of humor. You're going to pull a nut-sac out of socket if you don't get help. Either that or you can come clean and disclose those mysterious, well hidden mods you performed on your 10 second Z06. We all know the real deal, "*** Wee". In reality, I know that you admire me profoundly. It's just not easy for you to admit it and disclose the midnight tuning that you stash under your pillows every night. It might feel good to come clean, you know. What do you say??

Let it out, my loyal pet!!

Last edited:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its amazing as i am 47 and 25 plus years ago if someone would have suggested ANY stock car would have 600 plus horsepower and inturn be capable of 10s on stock tires people would have though they were nuts .My 85 vette was one the baddest stock cars of its day all 230 horsepower.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS every time i drive my 08 Viper i truely can not belive the power it makes totally stock from the factory

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...........and don't forget that they are making 630 net hp not gross hp like the muscle car days. They used to make a big deal out of anything with over 400 gross hp, which I believe is only about 320 net hp.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Adam,

DC's dyno (in LA) uses the newest dyno jet software (not Winpep) and tends to produce HP / TQ readings that are about 4 to 5 % hp below most other dyno's on this board.

As long as you test your car on the same dyno under about the same conditions and use the SAE correction factor, you'll get a good idea of the gains that your mods produced.

At 569 rwhp SAE corrected, this guys car is very close to two 08's with headers that dynoed during out last dyno days event.

Cars do vary in hp / tq production.

Dan

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its amazing as i am 47 and 25 plus years ago if someone would have suggested ANY stock car would have 600 plus horsepower and inturn be capable of 10s on stock tires people would have though they were nuts .My 85 vette was one the baddest stock cars of its day all 230 horsepower.

+1. I bought an '85 Vette also and I said to myself when I saw the tires for the first time that those 255's were the largest tires I have seen. Oh well, even my daily driver 4 dr. sedan has 275's now. :lmao:

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam,

DC's dyno (in LA) uses the newest dyno jet software (not Winpep) and tends to produce HP / TQ readings that are about 4 to 5 % hp below most other dyno's on this board.

As long as you test your car on the same dyno under about the same conditions and use the SAE correction factor, you'll get a good idea of the gains that your mods produced.

At 569 rwhp SAE corrected, this guys car is very close to two 08's with headers that dynoed during out last dyno days event.

Cars do vary in hp / tq production.

Dan

You're right Dan, I just got my car dyno'd today by DC and the car barely broke 500. A/F in the upper RPM range is around 10.5 to 1.
You must be registered for see images

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
would your gear change effect the dyno results?
On an inertia dyno (dynojet), lower gearing typically reduces the power measured. This is because more of the engine's power output is going into accelerating itself, relative to the dyno's drum (think of it as having to accelerate two rotating masses, the engine/driveline and the bigger one at the rear wheels being where power is measured).

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right Dan, I just got my car dyno'd today by DC and the car barely broke 500. A/F in the upper RPM range is around 10.5 to 1.
You must be registered for see images

Bruce these were the clubs numbers back in July at DC performance......

1. Dave Cawthorne Gen 2 422.30/461.87 Modified
2 .Lance Kouchi Gen 2 397.43/440.11 Stock
3. Dave Kuzmiak Gen 3 444.28/472.65 Stock
4. Eddie Arguelles Gen 3 452.10/475.38 DC Tune
5. Steve Shaw Gen 4* 521.42/494.45 Stock
6. Norman Greitzer Gen 4 * 507.05/481.33 Stock
7. Angel Calderon Gen 3 424.34/443.57 Stock
8. Eddie Reinsma Gen 3 436.30/464.02 Stock
9. Steve Smoot Gen 3 658.65/580.85 Paxton
10. Kobi Sial Gen 4* 558.11/528.45 Headers
11.Chris Sienecki Gen 3 484.31/473.68 Headers
12. George Balejian Gen 3 405..95/449.72 Stock