ACR to D1

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D1 - gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned, approximate time in station is (12) working days

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
D1 is one thing for all other vehicles, and is more of an arcane art with the Viper. Seldom do you ever get an estimated ship date when a Viper goes to D1, and the 12 day window is not that accurate either - we have no estimated ship date for any Viper in D1 at present. It can stay in D1 status for a month or change the next day. The big key , for a Snake, is once it goes to D1 we all know it is fairly soon for it to get rolling.

Some Vipers go to D1, then get a scheduled build date that is close to three weeks ahead. The key is to have your Dealer let you know once it goes to E, or beyond, as it is rolling down the Conner Ave line. Many go directly from D1 to G, and some even go right from D1 to I.

Contact your Dealer and have them keep you apprised of the situation, and many have said watching the Viper move along is akin to having birth, ha.:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact your Dealer and have them keep you apprised of the situation, and many have said watching the Viper move along is akin to having birth, ha.:2tu:

i think i need an epidural to handle the painful,prolonged delivery

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ACR is in D1 so I figure it will arrive in 3-4 months.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas