ACR-X Colors From CAAP

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the latest color chart for the ACR-X that will be produced from the CAAP. Hot Off Of The Press.

acrx_colors.jpg

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one that ran at Laguna Seca was Black with Red Center, and black driver's stripe. Too bad that's not in the chart...extremely wicked! (uh...that is without the red wheels).

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one that ran at Laguna Seca was Black with Red Center, and black driver's stripe. Too bad that's not in the chart...extremely wicked! (uh...that is without the red wheels).

That is not an ACR x, that is the 09 ACR in the 1:33 editon.

Bruce

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not reading the chart correctly, but I didn't see this:

You must be registered for see images

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 have been sold in the Omaha area. One of them will be hitting the Circuit for the 200k grand prize. Good luck Ted.

Bruce

tfrancis

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chrysler is not offering any financing on the ACR X.

It is being sold through Viper Race Headquarters please give us a call and we will be glad to answer any questions you have. Our toll free number is 888-960-3333.

Tom Francis
Viper Race HQ
[email protected]

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler is not offering any financing on the ACR X.

It is being sold through Viper Race Headquarters please give us a call and we will be glad to answer any questions you have. Our toll free number is 888-960-3333.

Tom Francis
Viper Race HQ
[email protected]
Thanks Tom!

Any info on that paint combination I posted about?
My guess is that's a one-off.....

tfrancis

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevan,

The Paint matrix that is posted on the web site is the combinations that will be able to be done by the factory.

Dodge is exploring some options that will allow us to paint the cars other colors. I will post that information if it gets finalized.

I forgot to mention on my earlier post that we do have information on the web site viperraceheadquarters.com.

Tom Francis
Viper Race HQ
888-960-3333

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan,

The Paint matrix that is posted on the web site is the combinations that will be able to be done by the factory.

Dodge is exploring some options that will allow us to paint the cars other colors. I will post that information if it gets finalized.

I forgot to mention on my earlier post that we do have information on the web site viperraceheadquarters.com.

Tom Francis
Viper Race HQ
888-960-3333

Tom, any idea of time frames for completion? Also, has SCCA classed this car yet?
Brian Barnes

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Opinion Only.....Dont really think this program will seek out SCCA for classification. Remember it is built for a Spec Series. It would be up to a SCCA Member to write a letter to SCCA to have the Viper Classified. Check the SCCA Forums to see if someone has asked for a classification yet.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Opinion Only.....Dont really think this program will seek out SCCA for classification. Remember it is built for a Spec Series. It would be up to a SCCA Member to write a letter to SCCA to have the Viper Classified. Check the SCCA Forums to see if someone has asked for a classification yet.

The question was asked 1.5 weeks ago, maybe if enough people reply we'll get an answer.

SCCAForums.com - 2010 Dodge Viper ACR X

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was seriously considering this car, but if it ends up classified like my Panoz GTS did for the first 4 year-in a crazy class like GT1 where it finally landed in GT2 still underpowered, it became an unused/uncompetative expensive track car.I already have a modified ACR as a track day car....so before I would order one I would have to know where else this car can run. What about NASA? Anyone know where it could run there?

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was seriously considering this car, but if it ends up classified like my Panoz GTS did for the first 4 year-in a crazy class like GT1 where it finally landed in GT2 still underpowered, it became an unused/uncompetative expensive track car.I already have a modified ACR as a track day car....so before I would order one I would have to know where else this car can run. What about NASA? Anyone know where it could run there?

I'll shoot Ryan Flaherty at NASA an email and see if I can get an answer.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRX will run in SCCA: STO Class
NASA: is a HP to weight Class. Most likey STU

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRX will run in SCCA: STO Class
NASA: is a HP to weight Class. Most likey STU

Thanks Frank...in SCCA STO (Old BP) it has to run agains WC Comp Coupes-and some other fast cars...as fast as the ACR-X is-they would be outclassed-especially with all the deveopment most of us have done to our cars to get them set up. Think I will stick with what I have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery