ACR -X To Run At Sebring

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you have an interest in seeing the ACR-X in person, it will be running on Thursday in the Enduro race for test and tune at Sebring. Kuno Wittmer will be driving the ACR-X for the one hour enduro and the car will be at the track for the remainder of the weekend. For those who would like to visit with Tom Francis and see the car in action, Tom will be here taking orders and also explaining the car.
Come out and visit if you are working Saturday and Sunday the car will be there to see. It will be great to see how the car mixes up with all of the other marks. look for either the #10, #91, #33 they will all be in the same area.

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kuno was also the 'debut driver' of the ACR-X #10 at Laguna Seca in Nov. He also drove in 2009 for Woodhouse Performance, and sceduled to drive for Bob in 2010.

Funny to think of a '1 hour enduro'..............kind of like a '5 mile marathon' ?

I hope those lucky enuf to attend will post some pix, thanks BK for the heads-up.

Kuno at his office:

You must be registered for see images attach

M.Liang Photo. Click to enlarge with 25 more !!! Thanks Mo....

Last edited:

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only enduro I see on schedule for Thursday is the 6-hr one starting at 3pm ending at 9pm. I plan to arrive in Sebring Wednesday night. Looking forward to seeing the ACR-X in person.

-David

Last edited:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Thursday???? Sebring is a few hours drive from my house....

For those of you have an interest in seeing the ACR-X in person, it will be running on Thursday in the Enduro race for test and tune at Sebring. Kuno Wittmer will be driving the ACR-X for the one hour enduro and the car will be at the track for the remainder of the weekend. For those who would like to visit with Tom Francis and see the car in action, Tom will be here taking orders and also explaining the car.
Come out and visit if you are working Saturday and Sunday the car will be there to see. It will be great to see how the car mixes up with all of the other marks. look for either the #10, #91, #33 they will all be in the same area.

You must be registered for see images

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.

I hope that ACR X has an oil catch can installed!

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PBOC and Viperdays are working together on this event as a joint venture. The enduro race will begin at 3:00om on Thursday and the car will run 3:00-4:00pm. If you don't have a chance to attend the Thursday enduro which is actually 6 hours into the night time, we are running a couple of hours and might run the whole race with the cars in 2 hour stints. Kuno is now driving for woodhouse and testing the car for Dodge this is only for test and tune.
The car will be with us for the rest of the weekend and will be available for the remainder of the season for viewing and ordering. We will have literature with specification details and color charts, and ordering forms.
Should be a good showing. Some of the Dodge folks will be there for engineering questions as well as Tom Francis. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!

Come out and support our Vipers. Also don't forget the car show and drag races on Saturday.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck when did you start working?
Wish I was going to be there.

I ran out of money. Had to go back to work a couple months ago. :)

Now I'm trying to find a way to get a ACR-X. I think Frank Barba mentioned something about spotting me a no interest 7-year loan so I might have to follow up on that.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck...The ground is frozen here in PA...It will be months before i can start digging to look for those coffee cans.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Co-sign a loan. I'm good for it, I promise.

last person i co-signed for let me down, they promised that they were "good for it" also. You only have to save under 2K per month for 60 months & your golden + you have to have some extra for expenses.
Chuck send me your spare funds we will get it working for you.

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going on Saturday. Anyone else going from Central Fl on Sat morning? Looks like rain late Sat afternoon thru Sun morning.

Ron