ACRX for sale

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Nation,

Thier is an ACRX non painted with a little over 1700 miles for sale on EBAY. It looks to be Ryan Schimsk's car with the camaflauge wrap taken off the car leaving the unpainted body. I am not posting the link unless told otherwise.

You all know how to search

Bruce

Last edited:

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone made a big mistake. They should have left the wrap on it and marketed it just the way it was. With battle scars and all. To a collector, this car being the first winner of a Viper Cup Inaugural event would have made it a very valuable car. It had race history as the car with that color scheme and numbers. Now it is just a used, abused ACRX. Now the originality is lost forever. You think we would have learned from history about leaving these type of automobles alone. As with antiques, leave it as it is! As with fine furniture, refinish it and you loose 75% of value.
What a shame.:nono:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Cody's car, and Cody's camo:D, so he had it removed. I loaded the car with Bernie and Cody, and it is a truly nice car. If a collector wants camo back on it, they could certainly do so. Pretty rare for one of these to come up for grabs, much less the winning car. Someone should ****** it up quickly.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the car on EBay and have it for sale in Houston. This car is ready to go back on the track and I would love to see someone buy it and come racing with us this year. This year is going to be an incredible year with Grassroots Motorsports and Internet TV and Versus. Dodge has steppd up bigtime this year THANK YOU! This car needs to be racing on the track. The wrap was worn and torn shall we say needed to come off, if someone is interested in the car I can have Skinz Wrap put the wrap back on the car. This is the way the car was delivered minus the miles from Roush and Viper Headquarters. This is also chassis number #25 the last ACR-X to roll off the assembly line in tne first batch of 25 cars.

You must be registered for see images

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point Bernie you are correct. It would be better to see the Viper back on the track. Since the wrap is off now, someone can continue racing it and when it is retired it can be re wrapped in the winning colors if a collector so desires. The provenance it there and will alway be with it.
Thanks and good luck on the sale.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say those are about the most detailed real-world pics I have seen of this car. That's a good deal for someone.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this car on Ebay too and as Bernie says, it should sell to a serious racer for this years Cup series. Bottom line is whatever Viper you buy, Tomball Dodge is THE place for the best price, selection, and service.:headbang: In fact I am going there tomorrow and will have to check this bad boy out.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you take the winning cup car back on the track to possibly get last place in a season if an inexperienced driver happens to buy it? Real champions finish as champions and stay there. Re-wrap it, clean it up slightly and sell it as such, with history intact, otherwise it is another used ACR-X just like all others in the future.

I agree with GRNBGON, it was a missed opportunity to just take it off the podium as is and sell it. Last I recall the LeMans cars still with Dodge were left as is, as they came off the podium.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GRNBGON, I was about to BASH you for your first comment :bonker:

Untill i saw your rebuttal below...:2tu::)

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coloviper , its NOT that serious. Think about it... Your comparing the ViperCup to LeMans. :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :lmao:

This car in question is basically brand-new with a whole future ahead of it in racing. Let it be.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not legally that is. :D

The why? For what it's going to cost to buy this car...you can get a 2010 ACR and install headers, exhaust, ported intake and tune....then still have all the other things that come with a street car.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were 2 batches of 25. The first 25 sold in time to start the Viper Cup season and of those about 3/4 made it to various races.

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang