Acrx Headers For Your Gen Iv - Ii

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentleman,

Here is sound bite on a 2009 Gen IV Viper of the World Class ACRX Headers that we see on Versus TV's Viper Racing League Series. These headers are a very key component to the success and new records being set by the New Track Snakes. All the talk stops here, because no other current header on the market will out perform the =BAD BOYZZ SERIES=

YouTube - BAD BOYZZ GARAGE ACR-X Track Headers

Unleash your Vipers potential with a set - 640 HP / 605 TRQ at the Crank!

These high flow, tuned, merge style headers come ready to install on your Street Snake complete with a set of HF metal cats which were designed to bolt on directly to Vipers stock Mopar Muffler. This combination will give you Max Performance while maintaining the refinement of the Gen IV.

You will reap the benefits of these tuned headers by experiencing reduction of engine vibrations through out the entire rpm range and less drone at highway speeds, yet at WOT 155 MPH comes on strong like a freight train. Another great feature is that Gen IV - III - II systems share the same 5 into 1 merge style collector.

Order a set for your Gen IV - III - II Vipers and have what's under the ACRX's Hood.

Contact us for any question and to order your set. Don't forget to ask us at BBG about our optional JETHOT Thermal Coatings and our specially designed ARP Stainless Steel Bolt Kits shown below.

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
TODDY GOMEZ - President
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

Attachments

• Viper ACRX-Track Headers on assembly line.jpg
    Viper ACRX-Track Headers on assembly line.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5315 (1).jpg
    IMG_5315 (1).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5371 (2).jpg
    IMG_5371 (2).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 26
  • =BBG= ARP SS Bolt Kit.jpg
    =BBG= ARP SS Bolt Kit.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 36
  • SNAKE-EYES-ADVERTISEMENT-FINAL-7-15-10.jpg
    SNAKE-EYES-ADVERTISEMENT-FINAL-7-15-10.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 29

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your headers have the best sound on a Viper I have heard. Others sound like a garbage truck. Was the music for the vid Paradise Lost?

Bruce

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it known if these headers/cats using stock mufflers will work with the factory Gen IV PCM? (i.e no check engine codes)

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EZ 2B Green,

Great question, in fact the Viper featured in the sound clip is running stock controller, ACRX headers with 200 cell high flow metal cats and stock Viper muffler.

Sub 1500 miles on set up. Driving conditions varies from around town stop and go traffic to 60 mph highway driving with AC running on 100 degree Sacramento Valley summer, Drag Strip runs at Infineon Raceway, Auto Crossing at Nor Cal Club, Wide Open Throttle High Speed accelerations and to the local Super Market for some late night goodies. No check engine lights and ran clean at the certified smog dyno.

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very encouraging. Are there any other cars running the same setup? I think we need a bigger sample of cars to be sure that the PCM is happy. I've heard of issues (CE codes) with the Belangers. Unfortunately, I live in a state that reads the OBD II port for inspection purposes so I cannot have any mods that will make the PCM unhappy. The Racing PCM will not communticate with the state computers and download emissions info so that is not an option.
Out of curiosity, was there an effort to make your headers & cats compatible with the factory computer in the design/selection process of your system or is this just luck?

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, there are other systems including dealer prepped Vipers that we BBG are involved in.

These headers were built & developed on a Chrysler corperate Viper, not a private customers.

They are the real deal. The way the O2 sensors are located on the merge style collector really helps the engine management system monitor all 5 cylinders per exhaust bank just like the factory manifold.:usa: Other header manufactures mount their 02 sensors on "1" primary tube which doesn't allow your engine management system to work correctly. It's not reading all 5 cylinders and making corrections, it's reading only "1" cylinder then making assumptions that all other 4 cylinders are exactly the same while making corrections, which creates an environment for the possibilty of CE Codes.

Are we to say that there never will be a problem, of course not but these are engineered headers that were well thought out with Factory input and requests. If a problem does arise we know that the Mopar controller will solve the issue. If you needed to re-install your Vipers original PCM all you have to do is make an appointment with your local Dodge Service Center and your back in action ( Smog Gods ).

If your interested give me a call a let's get a set on your Viper.

Toddy
[email protected]
(916)505-9026

Attachments

• IMG_5326 (2).jpg
    IMG_5326 (2).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlknBlu,

The song is from Clint Eastwoods ( The Good, Bad and the Ugly ). It's a remix by Metallica - "Exstasy of Gold":cool:

Good observation though & thanks for your comments.

Toddy

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will pass the details on to Santa. I know you are Bad Boyzz but have you considered a VCA Venom Christmas Special for us good boyzz? :D

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will pass the details on to Santa. I know you are Bad Boyzz but have you considered a VCA Venom Christmas Special for us good boyzz? :D

Check out our thread " HEADERS at the VOI 11 " New Products & Suppliers.

We are now taking orders for Gen IV ACRX - III - II headers for the Viper owners that want a set waiting for them trackside and installed or just want to secure a set.

Archer Racing will be doing our trackside installs.

There are options avaliable so pre-ordering will ensure that you get what you want. Good Boyzz / Bad Boyzz:usa:

Toddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc