adapt a Gen II top to a 94 rt10 ?

red94viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can steal a top from a wrecked 2001. can I adapt it to fit my 94? any helpful info would be appreciated.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. If the price is right on the top you could always buy it and sell it at a profit to get the top you need for your 94. The best fitting (weatherproof) gen 1 top was the 96 version.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, won't fit. Was asked here like 2 weeks ago. Now adapting it to fit, I don't know

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can buy it very cheap and then sell it, you can then buy what you need. Don't try to mod it to fit.

Watch out for shipping cost. It can be high for a Viper top. If you have to pay shipping for two tops, you might not save much.

Also, wait to find your top in the right color for your 94.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much is "a steal"? Very interested, if cheap enough would be interested to know how much of a retrofit or use for a form, make a cheaper top. Let me know, thanks, Mitch

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't fit!!..Save your $$$... The inner shell is formed slightly different on the Gen 2 tops, thats why we had to make a second mold for the Gen 2's. We currently have approx. 15 tops that are ready for paint, take advantage of our X-mas savings as well....www.vipermania.com....Happy Holidays!!!....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine