fang2.JPG
fang3.JPG
fang4.JPG
fang5.JPG

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow I like that:2tu: very nice.

wish I had a viperclub.org sticker somewhere, maybe with a sneaky pete by it or something. I am not a sticker fan but hey I would do that.

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it! Especially since the vert is missing the fangs brake light!
Where did you get the inside badge you used? Looks pretty good quality

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wallbanger,
I think I have seen those additions somewhere before. LOL
They do look pretty good don’t they…. :2tu:
Take care and have a good one!

Hal :usa:

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wallbanger,
I think I have seen those additions somewhere before. LOL
They do look pretty good don’t they…. :2tu:
Take care and have a good one!

Hal :usa:

Yep , i have admit i stole the idea from hal....you can find them here in multiple colors..they come in a 3 inch size but you could probably email the company for a larger size
R&J Distributing | Welcome To R&J's VIPER World

click on exterior, then click on logos..here is hal's car

hal1.JPG
DSC03770.JPG

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments guys but since its my Viper and I like the way it looks, that's all that matters.
I am glad we all have different opinions, otherwise our cars would all look the same.
I see your in Houston. I host the Mid-South Viper Club Heritage Tour each May in Jefferson, Texas.
Jefferson is only about 3.5 hours north of Houston.
I hope you will consider attending next year's tour.
Here is a link to photos taken at this years event: Midsouth VCA Image Gallery - Heritage Tour Jefferson, Texas - Powered by PhotoPost
Have a great day!
Hal

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If YOU like it, you're right, that is all that matters. Im just not a sticker/decal person. At least not on the BODY of the car.

I'll keep the tour in mind. Thanks for the link.:)

Thanks for your comments guys but since its my Viper and I like the way it looks, that's all that matters.
I am glad we all have different opinions, otherwise our cars would all look the same.
I see your in Houston. I host the Mid-South Viper Club Heritage Tour each May in Jefferson, Texas.
Jefferson is only about 3.5 hours north of Houston.
I hope you will consider attending next year's tour.
Here is a link to photos taken at this years event: Midsouth VCA Image Gallery - Heritage Tour Jefferson, Texas - Powered by PhotoPost
Have a great day!
Hal

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not a decal, it’s a factory hood emblem. The one on the console is cut brushed aluminum. Simuliar to a decal but but made of thin metal.
Hope to see you next year and your welcome for the link.
Hal

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
imho viper k is entitled to his opinion and can say what he wants....

Hal i do apologize for posting pics of your car without asking you first...didn't mean to drag u into this...if you want me to delete those pics then let me know..otherwise i still think you have the nicest coupe i've seen..

I must say that Hal has done a lot for the vca and was very influential in persuading me to attend my first vca event which i greatly enjoyed...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree 100%, but just about every post he makes is negative. There are sites he can go to for that kind of posting. I go to them when I feel the need to post a little more aggressively.

This is more of a calm site. Thats all Im trying to say.

imho viper k is entitled to his opinion and can say what he wants....

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i apologize if i offended anyone with negative post i do it as a joke just to stir thing up and i guess it works i don;t care what wheels decals or emblems or year of a viper love them all

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it ***** like your driveway my 2 cents

I agree Austin. This guy is a total ass (and thats putting it nicely)... and is definately not worthy of driving a Viper. Why dont you sell your Viper and go back to the Mustang club... you will fit into that class of individuals much better. :rolleyes:

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i apologize if i offended anyone with negative post i do it as a joke just to stir thing up and i guess it works i don;t care what wheels decals or emblems or year of a viper love them all

A little late. Maybe go over to Viper Alley if you want to "stir things up". You will fit right in... if you can survive.

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Wallbanger. Thanks for posting the pictures and the nice compliments. :2tu:
Viper K, no apology needed. You right about the driveway, its getting old and cracked just like I am. :lmao:
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July! :usa:
Hal

Status
Not open for further replies.