Adding Miles to the SRT (a pleasure)

JKNUST

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just had to post about adding many miles to my SRT. Don't hold back.... drive your SRT whenever you can!

I picked up a 2003 SRT August 5th this year for a steal; it had about 7,200 miles on it when I bought it. Today I am about to hit 11,000 miles. Absolutely no regrets and everything is great with this car. I drove from Blacksburg, VA to Rehoboth Beach, DE and Ocean City, MD to do some consulting and at first was worried about adding all of the extra miles (about 1,000 more). Post trip - no regrets and I would've kicked myself in the rear for not taking the Viper.

I live in a college town and it is a blast to drive this car around and get all of the stares and :eek: faces. No bad comments yet and plenty of guys and gals hanging out windows to look at the car. Here's a :2tu: to all the guys on this forum and for assisting me in getting the SRT.

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. This car is a keeper. If it gets to far behind the power curve of others, I'll just do a few simple mods.

VIPERMIKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have only had my SRT for two weeks and have already put on 2500 miles. If you buy a car like this and are scared to put miles on, you bought the wrong car. I think some people should have bought a life sized poster to put in there garage to stare at...

VIPERMIKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only had it for two weeks. I live off Newport Blvd, by Orange Coast Collage. Send me P.M. with your number, we can play sometime.

OP
OP
J

JKNUST

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is a red one, it may have been me! I saw one black GTS in town, and I think that was it. I was in OC Thursday, Fridy and Saturday. Did plenty of driving in OC and back to Rehoboth consulting for a Bank.

I was staying on 139th... my dad and his GF have a place there in the Sea Aire (clever name).

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in OC during sunfest?I will be there from thursday-saturday. :D

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in OC during sunfest?I will be there from thursday-saturday. :D

this is getting funny, i own a condo at 118th st, at the carosel, i also just started a new division with my company building custom homes on the water in OC. just bought a new red srt/10 2003, haven't taken it to the beach yet but plan to soon on the weekends, we all need to get together sometime. i was always thinking how they do the corvette weekend and drive on the boardwalk if we could ever get enough cars there to have a viper weekend. plenty of places to stay and at the carosel they have the parking garage with security. at least we should set a weekend up to see how many would make it. :2tu:

tom

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE: we all need to get together sometime. i was always thinking how they do the corvette weekend and drive on the boardwalk if we could ever get enough cars there to have a viper weekend. plenty of places to stay and at the carosel they have the parking garage with security. at least we should set a weekend up to see how many would make it.
-
---------------------------------------------------------
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, we need to get to work, set up are own VOI :headbang: , i think a new post needs to be started first, i'll work on that. hey anyone who reads this lets us know what ya think. location is ocean city, maryland ( voted the fourth best beach in usa ) WHO'S IN ?

TOM

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im def in! Im usually cruis'n with a pro-charged vette...White w/ ccw's! Def would like to hang ! This weekend is looking pretty bad (weather wise)...You OC guys need to email me! [email protected]... The OC fall cruise is com'n up OCT 7th-10th! We should hang then... John

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE: OK, we need to get to work, set up are own VOI , i think a new post needs to be started first, i'll work on that. hey anyone who reads this lets us know what ya think. location is ocean city, maryland ( voted the fourth best beach in usa ) WHO'S IN ?

---------------
Count me in!

TOM(WANTED)Let us know where you are going to start new post.Also what building company are you with?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE: OK, we need to get to work, set up are own VOI , i think a new post needs to be started first, i'll work on that. hey anyone who reads this lets us know what ya think. location is ocean city, maryland ( voted the fourth best beach in usa ) WHO'S IN ?

---------------
Count me in!

TOM(WANTED)Let us know where you are going to start new post.Also what building company are you with?

i'll post in gen III forms, the name of my company is LIMITED HOMES, INC AND ALSO 2 OTHERS, ESTATE HOMES, LLC AND THOMAS DICKSON ENTERPRISES. i think hot rod weekend is coming up and dont know when vette weekend is. the vipers should crash one or the other, lol

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: tom