Aftermarket Wheel Pics and Details

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in the market for aftermarket wheels for my '02 FE. I am most interested in the HRE 547, Forgeline SP3P, CCW 505A. I haven't decided on which wheel nor wheel size, but I'm leaning towards all 19" with 275/30 tires on the front and 355/25 on the rear.

I intend to lower the car with Eibachs or other methods and am interested to see pictures of this setup.

I would greatly apprecite opinions on these wheels, and what backspacing you used and if you have fender/hood rubbing problems, and any general lessons learned on this type of change.

Much appreciated.

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Either I'm retreading old ground or no one is interested.

Please post pics of your wheels and describe suspension adjustments made, if any.

Thanks.

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7784DSC01833-med.JPG

No suspension changes.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW all the way!!!! I recently ordered a set of Forgeline SP3Ps in 18" sizes..waited 6 weeks and they couldn't the parts in. At least they were up front and allowed me to cancel after they didn't meet the agreed upon timing and couldn't give me an ETA. I called John Purner and CCW and in 1 1/2 weeks I had what I believe to be the only set of 18" 5 spokes made. I got them yesterday and mounted them today. His wheels are a work of art. I will soon be picking up a third set (to replace the first set) for my TT Z06...same size as Viper :D

Anybod need a set of CCW 505a s (19X13 rears) and 85% tread tires for their Tubbed C5/C6? :2tu:

Check out my gallery for pics.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Earl, nice wheels but that style is so last week. :eek: I got mine on Monday so now they are almost a week old! :p CCW is a great compnay to deal with and the wheel really look great. :2tu:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW's with factory suspention, these are 19,s front and rear :headbang:

10027DSC01360-med.JPG

There are more pictures in my gallery.

OP
OP
V

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the posts. What size tires are you running on the CCWs?

I like the 355/25-19 from Pirelli as it maintains the factory O.D., but that's the only tire I could find in 19" size that does so.

More pics please from those who have HREs or Forgelines, etc.