ahhh, another year another Viper event...

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got done reading that thread about the Viper being at Indy...

God what awesome memories have I had with this car! In my head there's a little log list of cars I've been in, races I've seen, people I've meet and the events I've been to over the past 15 years. I got to experience the SRT Track Experience last year and it was the first I've ever been in a viper sideways, as it's usually straight lines and public streets. Then there's the list, 1 GTS, 4 RT/10's, and 6 SRT-10's.:headbang:

I've experienced 700HP naturally aspirated (and that was from the only GTS I've ever been in), then with a Roe Supercharger, a flurry of different exhaust notes, custom seats, photographed nearly every color combo, seen a multitude of different wheels and went full throttle at the new E-town road course and topped the straight at 140 mph in a brand new SSG coupe.

As I wish I could stick around a longer tonight, because I have other events to attend to tonight, it'll be nice to see those I saw a year ago as Somerville is now the only Viper event I'm able to attend every year and see the cars as they come in and I wait in the parking lot at Bridgewater mall and you know what? It's been raining up here like crazy and today, JUST today, the sun has decided to come out for the cars. Good lord, car still puts a smile on my face. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

--RS