All white GTS in St. Louis w/ BBs wheels

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know who owns this car? Caught a quick glimpse of it at a stoplight, but I'd really like to see some pictures. Pretty unique looking, all white GTS with BBS wheels, side exit exhaust and what looked like maybe a black front lip.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet it was Tom Roseman's car. It's a '97 GTS Very unique-side exhaust and ALL white. I'm not sure if he's on the board. I'll contact him and see if he'll email me some pics and I'll post. Cheers!

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for checking on that for me. The car was beautiful.

On a sidenote, Did you race an '02 WRX with an '04 STi front end on 40 a few weeks ago?

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You live in St. Louis now? I'm asking b/c it says Charlotte, NC on your profile.

Last weekend going south on 270 w/ my girlfriend I pull up to a couple of silver Mercedes in the fast lane and one lane to the right. I get up close and notice both are new E55's! So, you know what happens next...fun, fun, fun.

They're quick, but that 496hp isn't enough with the weight. They couldn't keep up...

OP
OP
S

str8jakett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do live in St. Louis right now, although only for two more weeks. I guess I just never updated my profile.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a pic that Tom sent me. I have a few more if you'd like me to email them to you.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang