Alright... come on now with the ridiculous word censoring!

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Understood. The flip side is the site would no longer be absolutely free to the club. Hosting, tech support, upgrades, etc all come at a price. As it is all expenses regardless of the cost are covered. No loop holes, no but what if’s, regardless of inflation or not, this site is free to the Viper Club and we want to keep it that way.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Let's go ahead and unban V-O-A. It's worthwhile to be able to discuss if needed and hopefully everyone can be respectful about it. If we start having problems we can always revert back.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is terrible, as predicted by most. There are several subforums that haven't had a new post in 5 months, or more. The most lively ones see 3-4 posts every couple weeks to a month. People are still re-living NVE and talking up the latest VQ issue.

The only reason I re-upped for the minimum is to support my region.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is terrible, as predicted by most. There are several subforums that haven't had a new post in 5 months, or more. The most lively ones see 3-4 posts every couple weeks to a month. People are still re-living NVE and talking up the latest VQ issue.
You must be registered for see images attach

capevettes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only reason I re-upped for the minimum is to support my region.
Pretty sad, but predictable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala