Am I spinning my wheels

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my 2009 vert in the spring and couldn't pass on the $ he gave me. I am biting my nails waiting to see a 2016 or 2017 vert come out. If that is not going to happen I am going to pull the trigger on a new Z06!

I know this has been discussed but is a vert going to be made or is it over!

Thanks

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Buy the Vette, you're already miserable, so we know you'll be stable in you're current feelings

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my 2009 vert in the spring and couldn't pass on the $ he gave me. I am biting my nails waiting to see a 2016 or 2017 vert come out. If that is not going to happen I am going to pull the trigger on a new Z06!

I know this has been discussed but is a vert going to be made or is it over!

Thanks
THe medusa program at viper exchange is an option for you. Unless you are just wanting to get away from the viper all together, which is what it sounds like. Take the extra $$$ you got and couldn't pass up and invest in a medusa. Why would you want to meet yourself going down
the road. I agree with Viper Jeff on the misery part. There are plenty of corvette owners to be miserable with. Be different drive VIPER.

OP
OP
S

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No miserable just want to enjoy a convertible. Still didn't answer the simply question about the Viper convertible. It seems you would rather just jump on a guy that wants a viper.

Haters hate

Helpers help

which one are you D head!!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I hate vettes...... If that make me a dick, I accept that proudly

If your looking to be in a vert this year, I don't see a factory built vert happening with the Viper. There is a CAAP tour coming up, attend and ask first hand

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate vettes...... If that make me a dick, I accept that proudly

If your looking to be in a vert this year, I don't see a factory built vert happening with the Viper. There is a CAAP tour coming up, attend and ask first hand
I agree! BJ motors has a couple of those vert conversions I guess you would call them?.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Sybil, I'm guessing that if he's considering to go the Vette route, 150k for a Viper vert is beyond the scope of interest as I'm sure he has seen he Medusa Viper

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No miserable just want to enjoy a convertible. Still didn't answer the simply question about the Viper convertible. It seems you would rather just jump on a guy that wants a viper.

Haters hate

Helpers help

which one are you D head!!
Well I've been called worse so to the D Head remark first of all I'm a chick secondly you asked about a vert your was met with proper enthusiasm. If you can't take the answer don't ask the question. Sounds like you are the hater. Let Me give you a piece of advice that might serve you well, "sometimes it's better to be
thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Last edited:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No roadster coming from the factory.
so there you have it….now what? Get a new z06 and regret later and really hate it when it comes time to resell. your memories of a great offer for a viper would be just memories and you will have no nails left second time around after you give away the vette. slow down and take a deep breath.

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not buy another Gen 3 or 4 to hold you over; then you can wait and see if the factory comes out with one.

Rick

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, I thought it was a reasonable question. Every previous version of Viper had a factory convertible. I agree that his bringing up the Z06 purchase invited the negative comments. They are just typical vette related jabs; but, not typically made towards a long time Viper owner and forum member that is interested in buying a new Viper.

OP: Buy whatever suits you. I totally understand the desire for a full convertible.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, I thought it was a reasonable question. Every previous version of Viper had a factory convertible. I agree that his bringing up the Z06 purchase invited the negative comments. They are just typical vette related jabs; but, not typically made towards a long time Viper owner and forum member that is interested in buying a new Viper.

OP: Buy whatever suits you. I totally understand the desire for a full convertible.

Enter the adult.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

Ok, I admit I took his post probably different than it was meant. It seemed as if he was saying tell me there is a vert in the immediate future or else!!!! I going for the vette.

Honestly, I don't see a vert any time before 2017. Simply because, this will be the year (2016) of the ACR

Disclaimer: I'm old enough to have been wrong enough times I've had to buy several zeros

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get an AC Cobra replica. At least it will be different...Vettes are everywhere...

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've been called worse so to the D Head remark first of all I'm a chick secondly you asked about a vert your was met with proper enthusiasm. If you can't take the answer don't ask the question. Sounds like you are the hater. Let Me give you a piece of advice that might serve you well, "sometimes it's better to be
thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"
:lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
S

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHHHHH back to normal!!! I am a speed freak!!! 1969 z 28 all original, 2016 Range Rover Autobiography and supercharged Audi A6 and sad that I sold my 09 vert but was hopeful that a new convertible was in the works. No one can deny the power of the new ZO6 and yes their are a lot of vettes out there, not so much the z o6's but hopefully the viper rag top will return. Not interested in modifying a viper so will hope the 500 plus of the Range will tied me over. Gosh I love a chick with an attitude!!! I will continue to keep my fingers crossed and wait to hear from Bill at Woodhouse with good news. There is a 17 year old girl 3 doors down from me that got a z 06 vette for her 17th birthday. She drove by the other day and said "I was looking forward to a race, where is your viper!!! lol I wanted to crawl in a hole lol

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AHHHHH back to normal!!! . There is a 17 year old girl 3 doors down from me that got a z 06 vette for her 17th birthday. She drove by the other day and said "I was looking forward to a race, where is your viper!!! lol I wanted to crawl in a hole lol
I would slap her parents for buying her that:smirk:.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 17 year old girl 3 doors down from me that got a z 06 vette for her 17th birthday. She drove by the other day and said "I was looking forward to a race, where is your viper!!! lol I wanted to crawl in a hole lol

Do you realize how pervish and lame you're going to look if you get a Z06 now?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4