AN APOLOGY TO THE VIPER FORUM READERS FROM ROBBIE AT ATRO RACING PRODUCTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: AN APOLOGY TO THE VIPER FORUM READERS FROM ROBBIE AT ATRO RACING PRODU

The very few who defend Robbie or take offense to my methods are grossly outnumbered by those who have PM'ed me thanking me for calling Robbie down on all this.

I don't spend much time at this board as it's pretty boring, not to mention this website is HORRIBLY done, but I was just amazed at what I saw when I came here.

This Robbie guy wouldn't last a half second on the Alley.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for posting the link, Robbie. I think that thread speaks well for me. Rogue didn't post there, though. As for zorro, I don't know him other than I was answering a question he asked.

I don't know what you are seeing, but thankfully you and I don't see eye to eye on much.

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kenny, for someone who believes this website is "HORRIBLY DONE" & is "Boreing". 155 post reflects the fact that you like hanging out at Horrible, boreing places. To me, the issue isn't so much what you think, it's your snide delivery. I've read several of your post and the same holds true. You appear to look down threw your nose at those you disagree with. It makes me sick! Understand this, I'm not defending ATRO's honor, I'm defending someone you feel is "obviously" below you...you freakin Pecker-Head. I've learned, nor enjoyed, anything you've spewed across the board. Since you seem to also believe this entire board is "Below" you....don't go away mad....just go away.

URHISTRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Atro-

Quit while YOU are behind.

Just apologize and move on.

I READ way more than I post.

But YOUR behavior (taking over every Thread in an effort to pump your products, or offer advice that later turns out to be untrue and often leads into an arguement) has caused me to take the time to voice my opinion.

Thanks for becoming a SPONSOR, but no need to jump in on every Thread, especially when they have turned out the way they have been turning out.

PLEASE don't turn around and attack me, I am only offering my opinion. As a Business Owner, you should value my feedback, whether you agree with my assement or not.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I take offense to Robby’s, Dagger’s and Bobpantax’s comments "not everyone is perfect." You guys don’t know me so I would appreciate a "except for Chuck" prefix before those types of comments.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

10300223TYSON.jpg

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ok time to ease the tension by offering up a distraction...

You must be registered for see images attach

Carleton

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Those are nice distractions!

Carleton

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And you Rogue, I used to F guys like you in engineer prison :buttkick:

You like to F&*K guys? For some reason that doesn't surprise me. But i'm fairly certain I would own you in anything regarding engineering. Be it racecar orientated or not. I'm not perfect, FAR from it, but I certainly wouldn't go around running my mouth on a subject where I had absolutely no clue what was going on.

Or maybe it's his own dilusion of grandeur that he actually believes the stream of bulls&%t thats been dumped on this forum lately. Who knows.

They are all self proclaimed race car drivers and builders.
I didn't post in that thread but I'll say it here. I'm FAR from a "Self proclaimed" driver or builder, the numerous racing licenses I hold (AMA PRO-but currently expired, NHRA Certified to drive the fastest vipers ever build, etc.) I have built and raced cars many of you could only dream of. And the fact that one of the most well respected Viper tuners flew me across the country for 2 weeks to help build and prep one of their cars says enough for my credibility.

You might go read some of my tech posts on the "other site" and see if calling me out is a game you really want to play. I don't run my mouth on topics I don't fully understand, but when it comes to racecars and the like, it's my fightclub and i'll smoke your ass. Considering you guys couldn't expalin the most basic principles of exhaust flow, it's gonna get ugly.

Game on :buttkick:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This topic is ***. You guys keyboard fighting is some funny $hit.

Thanks for the laugh......

No attack here but dagger what was limited in the 1990 vettes besides the ZR-1? This is a real questions I'm a huge vette fan and i don't know of anything that was limited in 1990. So if there really is a LE 1990 vette i would like to be informed.

Thanks

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Kenny, for someone who believes this website is "HORRIBLY DONE" & is "Boreing". 155 post reflects the fact that you like hanging out at Horrible, boreing places. To me, the issue isn't so much what you think, it's your snide delivery. I've read several of your post and the same holds true. You appear to look down threw your nose at those you disagree with. It makes me sick! Understand this, I'm not defending ATRO's honor, I'm defending someone you feel is "obviously" below you...you freakin Pecker-Head. I've learned, nor enjoyed, anything you've spewed across the board. Since you seem to also believe this entire board is "Below" you....don't go away mad....just go away.

I thought you were done with me? Listen [******], I've got 155 posts here but over 2,000 at the Alley, so use that as an indicator. But I'm not going anywhere. Believe me when I tell you that you and the rest of the peace love and happiness touchy feely ********** are in a minority on THIS issue. I'm a pretty nice guy, but I DO look down my nose at Robbie. How could anyone not when they look at what he's been spewing on this site?

You don't like me, tough [******], big guy.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is there a BAN button for Kenny?

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is there a BAN button for Kenny?

Why would you want to Ban Kenny? He's one of the few who has a true understanding and isn't afraid to call out the b/s. Would you rather have people here spewing misinformation and potentially giving damaging advice?

If you guys would rather have a bunch of nice, cheery, ball washers, selling absolute crap, than those of us who might be a little more harsh, but actually have some substantial first hand knowledge and experience. If thats the case, then this site really is a sad state of affairs.

That alone is why this site has such a pitiful reputation. You value a nice peechy attitude and virtual circle jerking over years of experience.

btw viprvenm, beautiful car. Sapphire has long been my favorite color, one day i'll ditch this boring red for one. :2tu:

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Kenny, Rogue I am right there with you.

We all make mistakes and a 2nd chance is well deserved by many.

But FatHo is that kind of OBNOXIOUS person that I could care less for an apology from... I just want him to shut up and disappear!!

Now he is getting all religious on us, going on about god an final judgement, bla bla bla!!.... Even while apologizing I cannot stand him!

Maybe the meds that he is taking for that racing-induced asthma are affecting his brain, Hahahahahaha!!!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL you guys are awesome. I enjoyed listening to you all arguing. I personaly like this site though. For those of you who don't like this site, go away, why do you even come here? The man said hes sorry, end of story. Accept his apology or move on to something more important. You ladies crack me up lol

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To Rogue, Kenny, and Zorroespanol

Except for Kenny who is listed as a club member the other two of you are enthusiast. Do any of you personally own a Dodge SRT-10 Viper?
Robbie

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

URHISTRY, Why would I jump down your throat. As I sais in the post above, you are correct.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a question for all of you with the exception of Zorroespanol, Kenny, and Rouge as I know what kind of answer they are going to have. First let me say I am a paying sponser on the forum. So here is my question. Let say someone post a question on how he can upgrade his exhaust, air intake, etc. and he wants to know what is availble. So I tell him that Corsa, Mopar, Borla, B&B are all good options. Why should I also not tell him that AtRo Racing also makes these items? If this is not a priblem perhaps I can also tell him to call me to discuss or send him a PM. Do you people feel this is aceptable, and if not, how would you go about it as everyone is upset when I post the link to my product. All openions except for those names noted above will be happly accepted.
Robbie

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

You cannot tell the differece between a loud exhaust and a chili-induced fart, How dare you sell performance products???

You should be reading hot-rod magazine and NOT selling a product that you don't even know how it works!!

Again, I feel sorry for anyone buying ANYTHING other than "I am with stupid" T-shirts from you.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

QUOTE = "You cannot tell the differece between a loud exhaust and a chili-induced fart, How dare you sell performance products???

You should be reading hot-rod magazine and NOT selling a product that you don't even know how it works!!

Again, I feel sorry for anyone buying ANYTHING other than "I am with stupid" T-shirts from you."
What part of my post above do you not understand?
"I have a question for all of you with the exception of Zorroespanol, Kenny, and Rouge as I know what kind of answer they are going to have." Time for you to go back to school my friend!

Robbie

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Reputable vendors don't act like you. Period.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To Quote dagger fro an earlier post, "I am done with you"

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I hope you mean it more than he did.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just so the three of you totally understand, As I quoted dagger before" I am done with you" I will never never again respond to any of your childish comments and sucker shots form you three again. Just in case you do not know who you are let bme remind you, Zorrooespanol, Rogue, and Kinny. I refuse to lower myself to your standards. good day.
Robbie

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those who have accepted Robbie's apology have forgiven him, those who havent, never will. Either let this thread die or add more distraction pics. Please

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I thought you were done with me a post ago.

Uh, oh, Rogue, we've got a Brokeback Viper alert. Robbie can't quit us.

I'm not like that Robbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960