An SRT for $59K

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold the C5 before the C6 hit the market. I can't imagine trying to sell a C5 at this time.
An '03 SRT at true invoice would be about 78.

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, invoice is higher than 72. Anyone buying a new Viper for 66 is getting a great deal.
(Some of you dealers chime in here.)

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So where can I get this deal for $5k under invoice? You kidding, right? I am actively looking for a slightly used SRT for $60-65k, but for a new one, I would immediately shell over $5k below invoice to get one right now.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GraphiteGTS,

Today I heard of a new SRT-10 offered for sale at $5,000.00 under (back of) invoice.

Keep your eye out, there are some deals out there if you look hard enough.

Been looking into the SRT market myself! Love them Yellow ones!

Pardon my ignorance. What does that equate to in $$$??

Ours, 2003, still sitting on the showroom floor would be $71589 at $5000 back of invoice, I believe most of them would be very similar to that price.

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Edmunds.com, invoice on a 05 srt-10 is $74.5k, $5k back of invoice would make it $69.5k

now where can i find a new 05 for that price? someone pleaes point me in the right direction.

No, invoice is higher than 72. Anyone buying a new Viper for 66 is getting a great deal.
(Some of you dealers chime in here.)

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't.
Well, you can, but as I am finding out it's only for the privileged.

A well known Dodge dealership's Viper guru, not Woodhouse, called a close friend of mine who owns a non-Dodge dealership and offered him new 04's at 5k back of invoice. The second hand quote was, "There are quite a few of these on dealers lots, going into winter some of the smaller dealerships I deal with will dump these to avoid carrying them through the winter. Do you want any at 5K back of invoice?"

So my friend calls me, tells me the story, asks if I want him to get me one back of invoice, but he needs to make some money on the deal. I tell him no, I'm hoping to get either a yellow one, or an already supercharged one that a tuner owns and wants to sell. But I have to sell one of my Gen 2's first.

I mentioned it here and I have had P.M.'s wanting info on where the 5k back of invoice deal is at. I tell one guy and I tell him to use my buddy's name, so he calls directly to the guy that called my buddy, and the guy tells him, no way it ain't happening. I e-mailed my buddy and told him what was going on, and that the guy that I sent directly to the other dealer was told no way that was never offered to anybody and my buddy did not know what he was talking about. My buddy calls me back and said, that Dodge dealer would only offer that deal to him, because he has helped him sell a lot of Vipers over the years. And that any "retail" buyer will pay retail.

So, I guess it pays to have friends in high places.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ours, 2003, still sitting on the showroom floor would be $71589 at $5000 back of invoice, I believe most of them would be very similar to that price.

Well Bubs, here's the answer, and it appears to be from a dealer