And The Newest Member To Enter The Top 10 Posters Club Is.....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ME!!!! What now ******???? Just kidding LOL! Yes, three years and 3,700 post later, I have entered the top ten poster's club. Pretty neat feeling to tell you the truth. I will say the same thing I said three years ago, this is still a great site and I love being such a big part of it. Thanks everyone for making this possible. :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty fast accumulation. Don't expect I will ever achieve such a haughty taughty position :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<yawn>

Exactly! Plus, you could have posted this in the 'Snake Pit Grill'. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, like most of the others here, you've posted this in the wrong forum.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin is a broken record..........he wins the award for the #1 poser on this site ;)

Listen here, you mullet sportin', daddy nutswingin' ****** bag! I come here to read about VIPERS. NOT NON-VIPER RELATED material. We have OTHER forums on this site for this kind of crap. It gets very annoying and I wil continue to voice my opinion on this matter until people on this site figure out HOW TO F*CKING POST!

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somehow we got another topic in this forum that totally missed the mark on being an R/T 10 and/or GTS discussion. When you have 50 different areas to post in, and it still ends up here......well :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Its kinda like a list of the top ten people with nothing better to do! Hope I drop off into 11th spot!

just kidding....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I intend to rocket to the top of the posters list by adding:
"Me too" or
"I agree" or
"Cool"
To every single post that comes up.... :2tu:

Just kidding.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ME!!!! What now ******???? Just kidding LOL! Yes, three years and 3,700 post later, I have entered the top ten poster's club.
But quantity will never replace quality! :D

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its kinda like a list of the top ten people with nothing better to do! Hope I drop off into 11th spot!

just kidding....

LOL! Yes I do need a life. :) . The only thing is I am always on the computer for work so that is why I am always on this site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96