And The Winner Of The First 08 Viper ACR Is...

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST 2008 VIPER ACR IS...........................................

:clap:RON WELLINGTON

TICKET #1469

THE VCA SINCERELY THANKS ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS WONDERFUL ONE OF A KIND RAFFLE. THIS NOT ONLY IS THE CRITICAL FUNDING EVENT FOR OUR CLUB BUT ALSO PUTS A TRULY UNIQUE VIPER IN A MEMBER'S GARAGE! WHAT CAN BE BETTER THAN THAT?

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I got my haircut for my winning photoshots for nothing??? Oh well, Congrats Ron!!! Post some pics!!!

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang it! :brick:We need to review the hanging chads again!:tz:

Congrats Ron!:bigsmile:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rats, now I have to order an ACR....by the way kcobean, that is a great Save Tators Dodge insignia...you should put it for a Tee Shirt Option. I would buy one. Bob

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rats, now I have to order an ACR....by the way kcobean, that is a great Save Tators Dodge insignia...you should put it for a Tee Shirt Option. I would buy one. Bob

I'd like to take credit, but I yanked it right off the Tator's Dodge website. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Ron! We expect lots of pictures when the you get the car. Have fun with it!

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome for my generous contribution towards your ACR :D

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting to hear a responce from the winner?????????

That's exactly what I was thinking???!!! :dunno: Hopefully this Ron character is at least a good enough sport to give us some feedback on his new prize and thank everyone for being good losers. :(

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking???!!! :dunno: Hopefully this Ron character is at least a good enough sport to give us some feedback on his new prize and thank everyone for being good losers. :(

Let's get him! Good idea! :rolaugh:

I never buy lottery tickets, so I bought 3 tickets.. dang it, I lost!! I demand a recount! Oh wait.. I'm a Canadian, we don't even vote for our PM!

Oh well.. yaa.. good luck with the car.. I'm happy for the winner, really.. yep... Dang it, why wasn't it me!! I spent weeks fantasizing how I would tell my coworkers, all of those that would be jealous... So, I guess, I'm sort of relieved.. Hmmm.. well.. maybe not. I just don't know what to say. I did get my losing tickets in the mail today, so the guys at work should be happy. All is good, I still have a Viper in my garage, life is good. :2tu:

But it would have been nice to have that ACR!!

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Ron! Now I don't have to worry about paying the taxes or claiming my winnings with the IRS. No more fantasizing about my new car now.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Waiting to hear a responce from the winner?????????

I heard the guy hates Vipers and intends on putting it in a car crusher as soon as he gets it:omg:

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I finally found out who this Ron guy is. I just got off the phone with him and he wanted me to extend a warm "thank you" to all the folks on here that congratulated him on his winning. He stated that he is unfortunately unable to accept the car because of personal reasons and asked that the raffle be redone. I hope you all still have your tickets...

...Sounded good!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang