Angel Eyes Headlights?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do they make these for A 96 Viper? Does anybody have them if they do? Thanks a lot for the help!

DSG2003SVT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not just do an HID conversion? The stock headlights already look much better than an angel-eye light.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to hear the reason too. I think it must be so if it's dark other average Joe drivers can tell that you have a real cool car and will admire you.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait for this one......:rolleyes:

DrDJ

Roll you eyes will ya...lol

Do you really think BMW does this so some stupid kids have something else to copy? If you do, you better be careful, you may just fit into that category.

I could tell you all now, but lets just see who knows the real reason, or atleast knows how to search for it. No, not a site search, try Google maybe?

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, I know. They have saved millions of women and children's lives. That's why they are offered in the aftermarket for Camaros and VW's. Bet they would look great with a pair of altezza's on the rear!:lmao:

If you want to be safer, spend our $ on a driving school.....

Roll you eyes will ya...lol

Do you really think BMW does this so some stupid kids have something else to copy? If you do, you better be careful, you may just fit into that category.

I could tell you all now, but lets just see who knows the real reason, or atleast knows how to search for it. No, not a site search, try Google maybe?

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste a nano second trying to find the reason. They're dumb, they will always be dumb and dumb people will put them on their cars because they hope other dumb people will think they have a cool car.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be honored to be in the presence of you great people. Your intelligence and understanding is amazing. Maybe I should post less and read more, than you "smart people" can teach me a thing or three.

So tell me, which one of you split the atom? Or was it Polio that you cured?

It must be something like that, because explaining something like why BMW invented those types of lights and exactly what purpose they serve, is just so beneath you.

Grace me with your knowledge or great ones.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BMW should spend more time making their cars hold together better than worrying about the lights. Anyway don't have such thin skin. Everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it just as you are to yours even though your opinion is dumb. :)

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy has angel eyes too. His name is Poncho and he loves BMW's.
:lmao: :lmao:
Poncho.jpg

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BMW should spend more time making their cars hold together better than worrying about the lights. Anyway don't have such thin skin. Everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it just as you are to yours even though your opinion is dumb. :)

The "glowing ring" is a safety device. It cuts down on glare to oncoming traffic.

Next time you see a Beemer with these lights, check it out. It works.

Thin skin? lol

Also, I am glad my opinion is dumb as you put it. I would rather have a dumb opinion, than just be opinionated and dumb. Which it seems some here are. :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "glowing ring" is a safety device. It cuts down on glare to oncoming traffic.

Next time you see a Beemer with these lights, check it out. It works.

Thin skin? lol

Also, I am glad my opinion is dumb as you put it. I would rather have a dumb opinion, than just be opinionated and dumb. Which it seems some here are. :2tu:
Marketing dribble. I've never seen a beemer coming towrds me with angel eyes and thought.... wow... my eyes feel so much more relaxed now... the roads are safer now... sigh. Usually, the three other beemers around him (yeah, more beemers than hondas around here) have the ultra bright HID's that are blinding oncoming traffic. Unless the angel eyes **** in light from the other cars... it's pretty useless.

Heck, tinting your headlights reduces glare too, but whats the point other than achieving that perfect ricer look?:lmao:

Last edited:

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you that stupid to believe your own bs? You don't even have a clue as to how the lights on the BMW light up.

Like I said, if you would take the time and read, you may learn something. Instead you just want to show how "cool" you are and argue with no facts to back you up.

I should post a link to an article about BMW and this tecnology, but why bother. The big words would just confues you. So I guess I won't bother and post my facts, you won't read them anyway.

You guys are just too smart to be wasting your time here. How come you all are not engineers and designers of autos?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marketing dribble. I've never seen a beemer coming towrds me with angel eyes and thought.... wow... my eyes feel so much more relaxed now... the roads are safer now... sigh. Usually, the three other beemers around him (yeah, more beemers than hondas around here) have the ultra bright HID's that are blinding oncoming traffic. Unless the angel eyes **** in light from the other cars... it's pretty useless.

Heck, tining your headlights reduces glare too, but whats the point other than achieving that perfect ricer look?:lmao:

:lmao: Tell it like it is! :lmao: I have a 5 series with the HIDs and they do indeed blind people. I can't tell you how many times oncoming traffic flipped their high-beams on thinking I had my high beams on. It wasn't until I changed a bulb that I noticed just how ricer these are. I will never get them on another car again. Definitely not a soothing reaction when looking into these lights at night.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are hopeless. Who said soothing?

I guess I just imagined that I read a rather large article on BMW and these lights, the theory behind them, and just what they do?

Isn't time to start a Zaino thread anyway?:rolleyes:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you that stupid to believe your own bs? You don't even have a clue as to how the lights on the BMW light up.

Like I said, if you would take the time and read, you may learn something. Instead you just want to show how "cool" you are and argue with no facts to back you up.

I should post a link to an article about BMW and this tecnology, but why bother. The big words would just confues you. So I guess I won't bother and post my facts, you won't read them anyway.

You guys are just too smart to be wasting your time here. How come you all are not engineers and designers of autos?
I'm not saying it doesn't have advantages "on paper". Marketing dribble just tries to make it seem like it's more than what it is... something that marginally reduces glare, but not enough to make a difference. Let's be real here... no one buys them to "reduce glare" on anything... it's to rice out the car. Nothing wrong with that.

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll hate myself for telling you this but I have them on my GTS as the driving lights. Now I wish I drove my car at night to enjoy the benefits.:omg:

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put them on last summer. Something about the Doppler effect and / or shaping the airstream around the NACA duct. I got 5 more HP when it is dark.