Another 08 with slight damage at only 7 miles

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The whole car looks "tweaked" to me.....then you start adding up parts..........frame repair.....etc. etc.......then it's probably $25K+ just to fix.......not my cup of tea!

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the dealership wrecked it on purpose once they saw that color combo in person...

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else see the vette in the background? even with TC they still find a way to wreck them!

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To chime back in.......if I was to get the car for let's say $20K......then I might take on the project, but $59+K?????? NO WAY........SALVAGE TITLE and another $25 K to fix it would put you at $85K.....what is this company thinking???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do people really buy cars like that for 59k?

I was thinking the same thing. For $20,000 more you can get a clear title version and what cracks me up even more, is that to fix that will cost at least $10k. Not at all worth the fix. Some sellers are just dumb! Do they really think that the people buying these, will not know this???

V

Venomiss

Ouch! Does anyone know where this car came from? Or the story behind the wreck?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at all the cars in the backround of the pictures. They are all damaged to some extent. The car is at some sort of salvage yard. IMHO, the car is totaled. Frame is bent, front hood and rear hatch are out of alignment, flat rear tire, and the broken front fascia all point to high speed wreck. I guess you could get the engine out of it but I would not expect any more.:crazy2:

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is way too expensive.
It should sell below $40000.

Be carefull with these rebuild projects they can cost a LOT of money.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte