Another Bumblebee

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that is one bad ass car i love that color black and yellow ...FYI yellow and black does make your car faster....

OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that is one bad ass car i love that color black and yellow ...FYI yellow and black does make your car faster....

Yes it is proven that the solvents to make yellow paint actually repel air molecules making them bounce off at speeds. For example when you take a shower and if you have plastic curtains they will move in towards you when the water starts to come out the sprinkler. The motion from the water creates a positive inertia inside the shower. Like convertible tops, they bow out not in at speed. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

half of that is true. I like to think the yellow part is true.:2tu:

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes it is proven that the solvents to make yellow paint actually repel air molecules making them bounce off at speeds. For example when you take a shower and if you have plastic curtains they will move in towards you when the water starts to come out the sprinkler. The motion from the water creates a positive inertia inside the shower. Like convertible tops, they bow out not in at speed. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

half of that is true. I like to think the yellow part is true.:2tu:

YES JUST LIKE THE hotrod FRONT LICENCE PLATE OF THE 80'S IF YOU HAD ONE IT MADE YOUR CAR FASTER!!!!

OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not a big fan of bling radio stuff but I gave free rains to my radio shop and this what they came up with. Not really my style but looks cool at night. This was taken with my iphone during the day. It is polished aluminum over Plexiglas. They then put in red LED lights in the plastic. Very visible from outside the glass at night. Comments...........:eater:

You must be registered for see images attach

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not what you would call an audiophile kind of guy and I really do not like bling,but that looks cool not sure how I would like it at night but looks good in the daytime
Gorgeous car I like what you have done

OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am not what you would call an audiophile kind of guy and I really do not like bling,but that looks cool not sure how I would like it at night but looks good in the daytime
Gorgeous car I like what you have done

When it is dark, it does not light outside the car. You still have to look in. Not over the top bright.

......Love the petal/electric car in your avatar :2tu:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the car. Color, stripes, and the GTS coupe shape.
May I make one statement about "cherish it".
7 years build it, Mine is gone with in a flash.
I have some picture that

are mind rattling.
xtrmdrm

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That hurts looking at those pictures. So sorry for your loss. I can see you put alot of work into that car. I hope you were able to keep some of the expensive items like the interior and Roe. Hope it did not leave a bad feeling in you to buy another. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960