Another Dead Snake...

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the crashed car looks to be a 1992 or early 1993. Bad shape. I hope there was no passenger. Some of the parts may be worth quite a bit as the early cars had many very unique parts from later Gen I's.

The windshield does look weird but it may be that the toebox is crushed in raising the bottom. It looks to be much more upright than normal in the pics.

As for the statements, repeatedly about your 1991. The reason you are receiving so much flak is that there were no 1991 Vipers. None, Nada, Nichts, Nein. Sorry if you believe you own one but there never was one with a 1991 VIN. So no matter how many times you say it there are few if any believers here.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well, there was the 1991 pre production indy pace car but pigs will fly out of my ass if he owns that one. my ****** just cant take that kind of beating....

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im going to get my coronas.... to see if i can do it.. haha..., yes a 91 rare, in good congition 11000 miles on it.. original..., etc.. now its in a yunk yard... but in Cancun.. getting some sun.. haha
Interesting since the first production year was 1992........

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well, there was the 1991 pre production indy pace car but pigs will fly out of my ass if he owns that one. my ****** just cant take that kind of beating....

I find that a few shots of tequila and an open mind help pass flying pigs...

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahaha too funny. Is English Ricks' 3rd language? Where oh where do they clowns come from. Hey, Ricky, when were you on Springer?

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks kind of like a kit-car to me...Chad's right, the windshield is funky (too high and has some padding I've never seen before). Almost like a Franken-Viper!

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta get me one of them '91 vipers! I can put it in my garage next to my '83 vette and my '07 viper!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ole Ricky ain't tarded---he's just had too many Coronas or them mexican mushrooms before he typed.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No viperjay.... don be that low on grey materia... have your brain a little more trained...haha... or used... i do have two vipers.. one its a 91 built, NUMBERED... NOT SERIAL..... hahahaha (tought i put it on top.. haha.. but guess he cant read..)with only 3800 km... (thats kilometros ok... just in case) with original tires... and the complete car its in original condition... nothing its changed in that car just the oil and the battery...(many).. and i also own a 1994 RT/10 and this one its SERIAL... not NUMBERED... again.... SERIAL... as serial number..?? ok.... i also own a 2004 360 modena yellow and a 2008 430... just in case those are Ferraris.. just for your knowledge... they are not vipers... ok... hope you get this one... HAVE FUN GUYS...

Your car has to be a 1992 Viper with a 1991 build date and was no doubt sold as a new 1992 Dodge Viper. Is that correct?
Post some pics of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang