Another FL post...

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was checking out some of the vendors and did a search on location of Roe Racing. Turns out it's up 95 and over 16 which isn't that very far from where I'm staying.

Two things...

1. Can you just go into the facility? I would really like to check out Roe Racing and maybe get a tour.

2. Anyone want to meet up?

--RS

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean is a good guy. I'm betting he would be happy to show you around the shop.

John Purner's wheel shop is in Daytona. He will give you a tour also. Kinda neat the way they forge wheels outta a chunk of aluminum.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow really I didn't know Purner was located in Daytona! Awesome I'll have to keep that in mind Chuck. I'm doin that Richard Petty driving school at Daytona this year as a last year birthday present. Should be fun!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much, much better than the Richard Petty Experience is www.drivetech.com at www.USASpeedway.com in Lakeland. If you like the Richard Petty Experience you will love Drivetech.

Drivetech lets you go as fast as you can and lets you pass other cars. Petty is lead/follow.

When will you be here? Drivetech has events on August 12 and 26. I can do the 26th with you if you're around.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'll be there from the 12th thru 24th and Friday, Saturday, maybe Sunday I'll be in North Carolina. I think I got an SCCA enduro to attend to on the 26th.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wont speak for sean or dave, but im betting they love to have ya come there. its easy to find off of 95 too. very kool place and stuff there.

tell sean to take ya for a test drive on the runway

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made it to FL!!

Damn what a ride that was. Virgina was horrible on 95 while we waited in traffic for 2 hours! Stayed over night as planned in Fayetteville, NC but got to the hotel late.

Drove through SC and GA like syrup in pancakes and made it to Florida around 2 PM. We left NC at 7 AM. No vipers on Sunday, however I did get pics of an 06 ram SRT QC in steel grey. North Carolina plates I think it was from Asheville Dodge. Nice truck.

I never realized how close I was to Roe Racing till I passed the exit for it yesterday and about 1-2 exits further was St. Augustine. It's really nice down here. Nice and warm this morning, there was a quick rain storm last night.

Hey Phil heard it was 74 back in Jersey! :p