Another new owner...

VIPER BIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have waited a LONG time to say that I am a Viper owner... I have watched this discussion board for years now, "listening" to advice & what it is like to own & drive these beautiful machines. So, I want to say thanks to all even though no one ever <u>directly</u> answered my questions. A lot of the things I had read were used to help me make good decisions on what I wanted/needed.

I bought a perfect yellow 1995 with black stripes & tan interior just over 2 weeks ago (sorry it has taken so long to post...just now coming back down to earth!). She already won 1st place in a local car show & it was great watching people more or less ignore the other show cars just to check the Viper out!

The Viper is even more than what I thought it would be!! The power is unbelievable (I can't imagine someone allowing their teenager drive one of these awesome machines)! I am 31 & honestly scared to death of what she can do!

The looks I have gotten while driving down the road are also great (don't know, it might be people just laughing at the guy driving with the smile that goes from one ear to the other
supergrin.gif
)!

Anyway, I want to tell those that have yet to buy & are just "listening" like I had for so long, keep dreaming, work hard, & set your mind to getting one...you WILL LOVE them!!!
I'm sure I will be posting specific questions about the Viper in the near future...& hopefully pictures (once I figure out where/how I can upload them).

I am truly VIPER BIT!
supergrin.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

Congratulations, Yellow Brother! As you know already, Yellow Vipers came with the stronger engines. You have the right attitude about being scared to death. Some people here who do not understand how much more powerfull Yellow Vipers are over inferior colors may tell you to floor it and other inappropriate advice. Practice driving your Viper smoothly before getting on it. Keep your wheels straight if you are getting on it. Don't get on it until YOU feel comfortable doing so.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
woo hoo, I'm the first to congrat you!

good work, I was a lurker too for a year, and posted threads like crazy. Had a little rep as never going to buy one from the seasoned gurus of the board! I'm a slow mover......

Brian Kelly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats as well. As you are quickly discovering these are fantastic cars in so many ways. Get used to the looks and welcome to the club (even though you got one of those yellow things).
Drive well, corner hard and be safe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96