Another random internet photo

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stumbled across this one and thought it should be posted here! Will be more interesting to find out if anyone here is the proud owner!
You must be registered for see images

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its weird because i would take a Viper w/ a shabby house in a heartbeat over a huge house with a Toyota. I have to remind myself that normal people might find this setup strange

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its true for me. I have more money and more space invested in my cars than I do in my house. Infact I sold my last house for one half the size and in an older area so I could have more room for garage space. Now I am looking to change again. this time I want 4000sqft garage space and 1800-2000 sqft house. All i do is sleep in the house. I spend as much time as I can with my cars.

:eyecrazy:I have been called crazy more than once.:nana:
:hypno:must buy more cars......

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone has got to fess up--theres only 13 of us with that car, looks like it has razor wheels from the pics?_--either someone lives there or is parked there taking care of some business inside! some tpt action --I also see palm trees so I am guessing florida--that knocks it down a little bit more even.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can actually beat that...I dont have digital photos of it, but back in 05 or 06 (I think 05') me and a friend were in Panama City Beach for Spring Break. As we were leaving to go home, my friend tells me to turn around. I ask him why and he says he saw a Lamborghini in a trailer park we passed. I say he's full of crap, but he says he's serious. We turn around and I be damned if it wasn't a brand new red Murcielago outside a single wide trailer. It still had the dealership tag on it! We knocked on the door, so the guy wouldn't come out and shoot us if he saw us snooping around his car and he said he had just bought it and drove it back from IL a couple days before. That man is my hero. Red Lamborghini Murcielago. Panama City Beach. Trailer Park right on Thomas Drive maybe a 1/2 mile from Club LaVela :D

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on a Dutch board posted that image to pull my leg.
I've responded with this one (it's his BMW in the picture).
You must be registered for see images