Another Viper Wreck, Coventry RI

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any details except it happened in Coventry RI about 4 weeks ago and the owner was into bad things. I know the owner walked away but it is believed that he died in the hospital afterwards.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drugs, and I don't mean using. Estimated speed was 130mph.

The only other fact that I could get was he was a prior red owner who tried to convert to yellow and could not handle the HP.
(Ok so maybe that last one wasn't a fact)

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very severe hit in the rear, don't know how much an airbag helps in that situation. Looks like the rear end was possibly the point of initial contact. Front end damage might have been secondary.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walked away and died? Come on John...Had to be some pretty good drugs involved..LOL. Probably received a picture of the car in the ER and that did him in. The Yellowcide comment was pretty funny... I agree.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of how the owner lived, may he RIP. Condolences to his family.

The yellowcide comment was very tasteless in this situation but still funny.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
130 mph, thats the same speed that guy from ******* (porsche) was going, at least thats what the so-called experts speculated. Doesn't seem like a very good speed to be going if you're gonna hit a guardrail. Both cars are pretty much demolished.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it swapped ends and was still doing at least 85-90 on rear impact. That must've be one big OH F**K....

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs AWD, traction and stability control!!! Oh, isn't that what Porsche's have?

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, walked away from the accident. Went into the hospital on his own will and died later that night. Wild what adrenaline can do. That's all the info I can provide because I was not able to obtain any more.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think the driver walked away then died, maybe strectered away ehh.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think the driver walked away then died, maybe strectered away ehh.

Well fortunately you weren't paid to think, especially since you were not there. The photos were taken by an officer on his cell phone who was at the scene. I am going to go out on a limb here and say his information would be very accurate. Call me crazy. Hence how I knew about the drugs. The officer said he was pretty sure he died that night.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok wow thats unreal, but i guess anything is possible. rip yellow viper driver.

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a doctor but I know that concussions can lead to sudden death up to a few days after the incident. I'm going to speculate that his death was due to internal brain bleeding. From what it looks like his head would have experienced a heavy hit.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was all the info he could give me. He started talking to me while I was washing my car and mentioned he had photos of one similar to mine from a wreck 4 weeks prior. I saw them and asked him to text me them. The crash looked gruesome and I instantly said he was dead wasn't he. The guy said nope he walked away from the wreck. Then stated he believes he does that night in the hospital but he watched him walk away prior. Stranger this have happened. He mentioned about the guy being a drug dealer so I figured he most likely was not a member here.

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you not read the part about speed estimated at 130 mph? I don't know if the driver was into drugs or not but I'm just glad he didn't hit a soccer moms mini van and take out a carload of innocent people. There's no need for that on public roads! One less slack jawed mouth breathing oxygen burner on planet earth as far as I'm concerned, and yeah, I've lost someone close to me because of a POS just like him, tasteless joke warranted......

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost anything is possible... This just the other day.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/06/24/woman-dies-after-waking-up-at-her-own-funeral/

Woman Dies After Waking Up at Her Own Funeral

Published June 24, 2011

|
A woman has died of heart failure caused by the shock of waking up at her own funeral.

Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov came to as grieving relatives prayed around her open coffin.

The horrified 49-year-old began screaming when she realized they were getting ready to bury her.

She was rushed back to the hospital, where doctors had declared her dead from a suspected heart attack.

"Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital," her husband Fagili, 51, said. "But she only lived another 12 minutes before she died again, this time for good."

Now Fagili plans to sue the hospital.

"I am very angry and want some answers. She wasn't dead when they said she was and they could have saved her," he said.

A spokesman at the hospital in Kazan, Russia said they are carrying out an investigation.

Follow Fox News Health on Facebook!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/...r-waking-up-at-her-own-funeral/#ixzz1QTLb3Zra

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I disagree. He was a drug dealer. Its just sad he didn't kill himself sooner. Let him rot. I'm just sad he took a Viper out with him. Do something useful, and wreck a Neon. If the idiot had wrecked the car differently, I could've used his RH taillamp, mine has a small crack in it that bugs me.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree. He was a drug dealer. Its just sad he didn't kill himself sooner. Let him rot. I'm just sad he took a Viper out with him. Do something useful, and wreck a Neon. If the idiot had wrecked the car differently, I could've used his RH taillamp, mine has a small crack in it that bugs me.

Warfang would be proud Chad! Great statement! :2tu:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He mentioned about the guy being a drug dealer so I figured he most likely was not a member here.

I think then that you might be surprised at the social status range of people that sell drugs. I could name a lot of screen names here that would not surprise me in the least if they were reported as drug dealers. I know absolutely nothing about them personally.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think then that you might be surprised at the social status range of people that sell drugs. I could name a lot of screen names here that would not surprise me in the least if they were reported as drug dealers. I know absolutely nothing about them personally.

Go ahead and do it, this could become the most controversial thread ever :D I'm gonna go on and plead the 5th incase my name comes up anywhere :rolaugh:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go ahead and do it, this could become the most controversial thread ever :D I'm gonna go on and plead the 5th incase my name comes up anywhere :rolaugh:

LOL !!! Just saying that I know almost none of you, and anyone can get mixed up in their life; but, still appear "normal." I have a nephew, from an upper middle class family, that recently confirmed that premise. I have to agree that the common usage of the term "drug dealer" carries a certain connotation, though

And yes, I meant to stir things up a bit; but, in a humorous way. However, there are a few here that seem very "different", and then there are some that seem to put on a different face on the darker side of the internet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_