Another whats it worth thread... HELP

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at a gen 2 and have a "whats it worth" question. This is not a ploy to secretly advertise a car for sale because as many of you know, i have no Viper right now.

Car is 2001 GTS Red with 50,000 miles. I know there should be no issues with the number of miles and I am aware of the potential issues. What concerns me most is the value when I try to re-sell it. I am not buying it to sell, but like has happened in the past, ... Life happens.

Good paint, average interior for the miles, tires nay need to be replaced, good service history, clean caefax, No modifications.

What would a reasonable purchase price be today.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I know I've seen a lot of 2001 GTS's in the mid 40 range. Not saying that's what they are worth.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If no major issues, perhaps $35,000 would be the perfect meeting point. Maybe both buyer and seller would feel just a little pain....but quickly get over it.

With the current low fuel prices, you could drive for years with little loss.

Buy the car!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to look at the car. Way too many issues, showing severe lack of maintenance. It's a shame, could have been a nice car. Talking to Roanoke now about a car he has. Sounds like a nice car.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree its not the miles its the condition. happy for you steve, hope to see you in a viper soon. keep us posted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang