Anti Venom

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Russ M:
Tom Welch, I did not say 720hp for 3k. I said it would be way under 6k. And it actualy a very simple kit, very similar to what you run. Except they ignore the pointless Propane that you use and just use good old fashion race fuel.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW Russ that is EXCELLANT Could you please post where this could be bought. Hey buddy you are going to say us all a lot of money.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael P,

I am detecting a hint of sarcasm in your letter but if I am wrong you are more than welcome to email me and I will point you to the right people.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Russ M:
Michael P,

I am detecting a hint of sarcasm in your letter but if I am wrong you are more than welcome to email me and I will point you to the right people.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Russ I have tried to email you at the addy posted in your profile and it bounces.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY BS OPPS I MEAN BLS CONGRATS ON YOUR NITROUS LOAD!JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN FROM A PIG ROAST UP IN INDIANA.BEEN OFF THE BOARD FOR A FEW DAYS.LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME FRIENDLY COMPETITION HERE IN THE LONE STAR STATE ON OCTOBER 21ST.I THOUGHT U AND YOUR SISTER WERE COMING TO THE DRAG RACE.NOW U ARE BACKING OFF DUE TO SOMETHING ABOUT A 1,000 MILE DRIVE.GIVE ME A BREAK!COME ON OVER AND SHOW US WHAT U GOT.I WILL EVEN DRIVE MY OWN CAR AGAINST YOUR CAR.LOL.............................. REGARDS! CAPS KOERNER

Reaction score
We have been selling the NX basic kit for 650.00. That is well below retail, and even less for people who buy more on a regular basis. Installed price depends what you are looking for. The basic kits starts at 600.00, More if you want warmers and bottle openers, etc... We offer custom installs with fuel systems, dual stage, hard lines and all the other new stuff like progressive controllers that Nitrous Express offers. We will also tune the car on the dyno or track. Or answer any questions if kit has been shipped to another state for installation. After it is all said and done, our prices seem reasonable to us and in line with most of the other tuners. I have sold many kits and haven't had any complaints yet.

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man,BLS made a simple to the point post about his set-up and he gets hammered,thats BS.
I thought people here would like some cost effective alternatives to some of these packages that cost more than a used Viper.
BTW drag racing is all about "run whatcha brung",so don't ask someone to remove a power adder to suit your lack of HP.

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on picking up a 97-98 Viper next spring purely to modify it as a street racer,I don't think winning a Viper event is relevent when it comes to making power,my Cobra has never been to a Ford event but it still makes 533 rwhp.
I give you your propers on your Viper it looks like you paid your dues and I will follow your progress in the future,but I would not give any of these so-called tuners 30K to build a 600 HP V-10,you can **** near get a Sonny Leonard 1100 HP 632 c.i. Pro-Mod Chevy engine for that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960