Any ACR's w/two-tone interior

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was not available in the beginning of the 08 build year but for those who waited it was later and will be available for the whole 09 Year. I have never seen one but here are some pictures of a red interior 08 non-ACR and the scheme should be the same with the exception of if you ordered a driver's stripe the wheel would have the stripe continued on it like the last picture below. The rest are of a convertible but should at least give you an idea. I have other colors available just let me know what color and I have the pics to help.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Black w/dual red stipe '08 ACR with the black and red interior and I love it!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is Cheryl taking delivery. The harnesses were installed by Woodhouse, not part of the package.
The ACR two tone interior is identical to the regular SRT10.
You CANNOT get the two tone interior if you order the drivers stripe. Only available on the black center cars without drivers stripe or the two tone interior is available with dual stripes.

ACR21.jpg

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
That all makes sense now, because I looked worldwide and couldn't find anyone who had one.
The black with red driver stripe and two-tone red and back interior is a hot color combo, if it existed.
Where's my SSG?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery