Any B.C. Canada members here?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I dont live in BC but I was the founder of that club in 1995...... fairly knowledgable on Vipers and invite your call....
See my contact info in my profile. WELCOME!

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done all the carfax, carproof, viper tech inspection etc........ Just wondering if anybody in Vancouver area knows the car i'm about to buy? Someone wanna check things out with/for me? I'm a first time viper owner and any help would be great.

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not an expert but have owned my GTS FE for almost three years...new to the lowermainland though...if i can offer any help/guidance or if post purchase you just wanna go for a drive sometime shoot me a PM.

OP
OP
S

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Maple Ridge doesn't, I had Bob the viper tech from Willowbrook have a look at it. I really wasn't pleased with the little feedback that he had. I just wanted to see if anyone here knew the owner/car, if he was a member?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Somewhere on this site are contacts for the Western Canada club..... Norm Frey in SURREY BC works on a lot of those cars. If you ping me from my profile Ill give you his contacts.......

JonB~~~~:<~

93rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Canucks!!! I'm from BC, and live in the states now and there's nobody down here to say that to....figured there might be some Canucks fans in this thread. Sorry to hijack!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21