Any Coupes in South Fla.?

STORMCAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see the new coupe in person. Does anyone have one on order or know of any dealers that may have on one the lot or coming in soon?

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Blue/White FE Coupe on order. It has been built and is waiting on a truck to deliver it to Woodhouse in Nebraska. It should be home in South Florida later this month. Happy to let you look her over when she finally gets here.

OP
OP
S

STORMCAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be great !!! Keep us / me posted. I know pictures don't do the SRT justice so I really want to see to see one in person. I'm on the fence over the coupe. I'm going through the Coupe / ZO6 debate ,this may help me swing to the dark side.. Thx again for posting, I'm almost excited to see it as you are!!!

Reaction score
That would be great !!! Keep us / me posted. I know pictures don't do the SRT justice so I really want to see to see one in person. I'm on the fence over the coupe. I'm going through the Coupe / ZO6 debate ,this may help me swing to the dark side.. Thx again for posting, I'm almost excited to see it as you are!!!

I was driving around on Tuesday and saw two new Z06's at a Chevy dealer.
The MSRP was $72,000.00, and they added $30,000.00 for market adjustment, yes $102,000.00. The salesman said they just sold four at $20,000.00 over MSRP.
Give me a fricking break, there is a ******* born everyday.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sellshomesdrivesviper,

I'm sure that's what the salesman was trying to convince you of..... they just did 3 for 20k over, but just for you, he'll do it for 15k over.....

Reaction score
Sellshomesdrivesviper,

I'm sure that's what the salesman was trying to convince you of..... they just did 3 for 20k over, but just for you, he'll do it for 15k over.....

I would never pay close to MSRP, let alone over it.
Around invoice or less is the right number.