Any "Enthusiasts" Ready To Be An "Owner"?

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Other investments and priorities are calling my name, so my 1997 GTS needs to find a new home. It's been an absolutely wonderful toy, but it is now time for me to make someone a new Viper owner! Heck, for the right buyer who doesn't try to bring me down too much on the price I will even throw in a $100 bill towards your first year's dues to the V.C.A. How about that?!? :) Not sure if the link is live yet in the classifieds or not, but contact me if you are interested...

Message - ViperClub Classifieds

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tempting, but I can't do red.
It's a helluva ride and a helluva deal.
Someone's gonna score a nice Viper.

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks.

Like I said, I hate to see it go but I am sure I will own another Gen 2 one day. Hope someone takes out there is looking for a clean GTS for a decent price.

Thanks again!

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured some bank accounts might not be quite ready...especially in a recovering economy...and extra especially considering the wonderful state of economic affairs here in Illinois! I don't think I am too far off on the price though???

Although if you change your mind, SaturnVUEguy....I'll personally drive the car to your garage door Carol Stream, IL! :)

SaturnVUEguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured some bank accounts might not be quite ready...especially in a recovering economy...and extra especially considering the wonderful state of economic affairs here in Illinois! I don't think I am too far off on the price though???

Although if you change your mind, SaturnVUEguy....I'll personally drive the car to your garage door Carol Stream, IL! :)

Feel free to anyway! I'm always up for looking over a Viper, even if I can only buy one in my dreams now

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Despite what other's will say; that price will have that car gone in about 1 to 2 months. People seem to get a bit desperate if they don't get the bites immediately. 34,500 is actually a great "buy it now." The car is clean, relatively low miles and has been cared for. Your price is probably not the absolute lowest and definitely not the highest. pull up auto trader and you will find you are more competitive than 80-90% of sellers with what you have to offer. It will sell.

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I was in the ballpark anyway with regard to price. I am not desperate to sell by any means, I would really just like to see the car go to a great new owner...someone who is going to truly enjoy the car as it was meant to be. If it doesn't sell...oh well, then I guess it will be another spring and summer of two-Viper fun for me! :)

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. I suppose I could post a picture or two here as well...

Attachments

• 100_0152 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_0152 (600 x 450).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0362 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_0362 (600 x 450).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0587 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_0587 (600 x 450).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0136 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_0136 (600 x 450).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8

SaturnVUEguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was in the ballpark anyway with regard to price. I am not desperate to sell by any means, I would really just like to see the car go to a great new owner...someone who is going to truly enjoy the car as it was meant to be. If it doesn't sell...oh well, then I guess it will be another spring and summer of two-Viper fun for me! :)

I'd be more than happy to give it a good home. I hate being young and poor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte