? Any GEN 1's with Roe Silicone Radiator Hoses ?

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
? Any GEN 1\'s with Roe Silicone Radiator Hoses ?

This is the biggest poser post I have made ever!! :D

Are there any Gen 1 owners who have the Roe Silicon Radiator Hoses? If so, please post a pic or two so I can see what they look like in the engine bay. I am contemplating ... " <font color="red"> RED </font> " or "BLACK"?

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ? Any GEN 1\'s with Roe Silicone Radiator Hoses ?

I have them on my '94. They aren't really noticeable (I have the red ones); I think if you could find some for the heater core (?? The thing on the right with the hoses on top), it would be a lot more prominent. Currently, the red smooth tubes are more obvious. People see those and think the car is mod'ed, but make no comments about the headers, near open exhaust, etc. I had them put on mostly because the engine was already out (Arrow rebuild) and I didn't want to have to worry about replacing the hoses down the road. I'd take some pics, but my camera is at Canon for repairs....

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

We have the red ones on a 95 RT/10 and on a 96 red/yellow RT/10...both cars have red smooth tubes...and LOOK GREAT to me !!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

498Engine_-_Full.jpg

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thor , I took them off of my GTS when I went with the supercharger , make me an offer................spray

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gen I and Gen II hoses are quite different.The hose I showed in the picture is the most visible but there are other hoses. If I recall correctly there is one behind the engine (the one that has the vent installed) and one from the water pump to the lower radiator. There could have been another it has been too long to remember.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, most of the GEN I hoses are very covered up by other parts. I thought about it and found it hard to justfy spending the money when 75% of the hoses are not even seen. If my old hoses needed replaced, yes.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just look at your Gen I OEM black ones &amp; pretend that they are a different color. Roe hoses were on mine before i sold it.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can see the color above. It matched very well with the silicone adapters on the chrome inlet tubes.

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thank you all for your posts, especially you Ron, for coming thru with a pic. :2tu:

Spray, I will call you tomorrow! :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

I also have them on 95, they look good but as Sean Roe said, they will never need to be replaced again. When I had the system flushed a year ago it mades sense to make the switch. Looks stock and matches well like the above pictures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B1RDMAN