Any interest: 2.5" Roe Cats or Snake Oyl muffler delete?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm probably going to throw these up on ebay sooner or later and figured I would give you guys first shot.

I bought them from a fellow Viper buddy a while ago but decided not to use them. The cats and muffler delete have approximately 10k miles on them and appear to be in good shape. I can provide pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested. PM or email for price

[email protected]

Thanks!

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's in the title. Roe

The muffler delete is made for a Gen 2, Snake Oyl doesn't make a muffler delete for any other generation. The catalytic converters are 2.5" standard cat converters that Roe has welded piping to, to make them the stock length so they may be bolted/clamped in. These will work for 92-2002 models. Note: this does involve CUTTING OUT your stock cats unless you have a spare set of downpipes (this has to happen to put in ANY high flow catalytic converter as the stock cats are welded into the system). I have those as well, but am selling them separately if I choose to sell them, they are very hard to come by.

I can provide pictures to those interested, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. These items are at my garage half an hour away.

The ROE Cats are very similar to the ones pictured here, if not the exact same thing:

2 1/2" or 3" Direct Replacement Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter Set - 1992 - 2002 - Exhaust Systems - Roe Racing

Throw me some offers, I'm not looking to make a killing on this stuff, it will be a good deal for whomever buys them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, they are not. I'm a few weeks from that if these items don't sell through the board. I had a free moment and decided to make this post. I will be getting pictures tomorrow.

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Replied. Thanks Bob. I'm going to try to get out to my garage and take some pictures today.

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GRRR....:mad:

Well, after pulling apart all the pieces of the system I bought from the Viper owner I purchased this stuff from I find that apparently one of the catalytic converters has been gutted or blew out. Being that this owner keeps in touch and would be pretty ticked if something like this happened to him I am going to assume he was unaware of this.:dunno:

So, I have one good catalytic converter and one Snake Oyl rear assembly, both in good shape.

I have PM'd the parties that showed interest.

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the muffler delete:

You must be registered for see images