any members close to alpharetta ga

tws

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would like a ride in a viper if possible?

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact the local VCA chapter. I believe they meet somewhere in Roswell on a monthly basis.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way but if I gave a ride to everyone who wanted one I only have time for fill-ups at the nearest gas station. However, if you contact the local VCA Chapter, as previously postedyou might find someone to give you one...maybe you can tell them you are teminal or something (just kidding).

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would like a ride in a viper if possible?

Ironic truth: back in 1993, a Delta Pilot from Alpharetta Georga flew to Portland OR and paid $100 for a Viper ride in my Pace Car! Money went to kids hospital. He was looking to BUY a Viper and they were very hard to find. No dealer that had one would let him ride or drive in one...

He bought a Viper....

Volunteer a charitable contribution and you WILL get a meaningful ride.

OP
OP
T

tws

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the replies? I am 6"3" 265 so i just wanted to make sure i fit before i buy one from ringgold dodge. maybe palmer dodge in alpharetta will get a trade in soon that i can drive.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man, I'll be up in Morrow and/or Norcross this weekend from 3pm on Saturday until Sunday most likely. There's a couple carshows up there that I'm going too. I'll be glad to give you a ride in mine plus I know a Gen 2 GTS will be there plus probably a few other GA-VCA guys will be there as well. I'll PM you the details and my cell phone #

EDit: I just noticed this is the Gen 3 board. I dont know if any Gen 3 guys will be there or not, but the offer for a Gen 1 or 2 ride still exists.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the replies? I am 6"3" 265 so i just wanted to make sure i fit before i buy one from ringgold dodge. maybe palmer dodge in alpharetta will get a trade in soon that i can drive.

6'2 225, the only problem you will have is the width and maybe the seatback angle.

Why not go and test drive the car? If you are going to buy one then you should be more concerned with driver comfortability anyways and I doubt many will let someone they dont know drive their car.

Palmer is cool about test drives from what I know. Though they have a bad rep here and lied to me on car condition.

OP
OP
T

tws

Enthusiast
Reaction score
palmer dodge does not have any vipers at their dealership right now.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TWS- I'm 6'6" and 230. You will fit, and depending on the car you might need a seat lowering kit. Oh- and forget about the new coupes, unless you do that.

PBR

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang