Any new info. on Roe S/C for Gen III

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Onerareviper,

We've been testing different intake manifold configurations and charge coolers. With a peak of 6.5 psi at 5,600 RPM, we have a flat torque curve from bottom to top at 614 RWTQ and a peak RWHP of 607 at 5,500 RPM on a stock car. We're not done yet though.
Basically, since brand "P's" kit is out, we're comparing their curves and system design to ours, making sure we have them covered in as many aspects as we can. At this point, not being finished, we're well ahead of them in the lower RPM (at 3,000 RPM our kit makes 116 more RWTQ and 70 more RWHP) and their kit finally matches the power of ours at 5,2500 RPM. From 5,300 to 6,000, theirs is stronger. We're working to minimize that, but they'll probably still have us covered between 5,500 and 6,000 due to the differences in the blowers. However, our car will be faster since the RPM drops about 1,200 - 1,400 between shifts :)
We're working on a lot of new products right now, and enhancements for products we already have. 2005 should be pretty interesting.

Regards,
Sean

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Sean,
I hope this kit does as well as the gen 1 and 2 kits...I am still stunned that Kevin's car went 9.78 on a totally stock car with a full exhaust system and the only mod done to the car is a set of T&D rockers...in my eyes that says something for your "street car blower design". Hats off to you for your blower set up. :2tu: I'll talk to you soon about Charlie's blower.
Later,
Joe

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean, does this mean that the charge cooler is almost on its way for Gen II cars? With those numbers out of 6.5psi I can only imagine what a 8psi would do on a Gen II!

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only thing keeping my father from buying a RAM-SRT is "ROE GENIII" Supercharger ! any updates Sean ? Mbn

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait Sean!!!! Now...quite lolligaggin!!! ;) ;) ;)

We want !!!

Now...showing my ignorance. Does the kit come with a VEC2 too??

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, does this mean that the charge cooler is almost on its way for Gen II cars? With those numbers out of 6.5psi I can only imagine what a 8psi would do on a Gen II!

good question.

Unless the water/**** is gonna replace the charge cooler for the gen 2.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in responding.

We're working on both the Viper SRT-10 and Ram SRT-10 kit right now.
I was going to try to make them the same, but the truck kit is completely different.
We'll have some very interesting results to post soon.

On the cooler, the water / **** system pretty well takes care of that.

Regards,
Sean

PS.
If you have a Ram or Viper SRT-10, pin the crank hub and Loctite the bolt as soon as you can.