Any nice GTS's for sale???

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any nice GTS\'s for sale???

I am looking for a low mile GTS. I would like for it to have some modds done so if you know of one or have one let me know. I miss mine and need another..

Thanks Bob

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Any nice GTS\'s for sale???

Check the classifieds. My car is listed there. 27,000 miles though, which is very low by normal standards but considered high by some that frequent this board. I suppose if one cherishes a relatively useless garage queen though .....

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you need to raise some cash Id be more than happy to take that 01 Ford Excursion Diesel off your hands.

ByteMe

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Here's one in the Pacific Northwest (this is not me):

Need a hand finding a buyer for my 97 Coupe. I have my 04 now and was hoping I could hang on to the 97 as well, but it looks like I am needing to find it a new home. It is solid red, only mods are the addition of Corsa system. Like new, about 12K miles, always kept in a heated and humidity controlled garage. No scratches or dings- excellent shape throughout. I am looking for $39,500. If anyone has interest, e mail me at [email protected] or call me at work days 541 265-7143, Fred Saxton. Plates go with the car if sold in Oregon- "BAD ASP". Thanks.

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How about a 2000 Black/Cognac with single plane wing, front canards, chrome tubes w/K&N's, Snake-oyl cat-back exhaust, and limo tint with 9k miles.

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's one in the Pacific Northwest (this is not me):

Need a hand finding a buyer for my 97 Coupe. I have my 04 now and was hoping I could hang on to the 97 as well, but it looks like I am needing to find it a new home. It is solid red, only mods are the addition of Corsa system. Like new, about 12K miles, always kept in a heated and humidity controlled garage. No scratches or dings- excellent shape throughout. I am looking for $39,500. If anyone has interest, e mail me at [email protected] or call me at work days 541 265-7143, Fred Saxton. Plates go with the car if sold in Oregon- "BAD ASP". Thanks.

that is the exact miles, color, and year, (close to the price), that i am looking for...do u know this guy? do u know the car? i emailed him.....i just got the navy raise and finally can afford the viper !!! :) i'm on the prowl :)

any of you guys work at a bank? i hope i can get financed seeing as i already have an infiniti in my name as well....i have a cosigner with awesome credit and mine is good as well but its alot of $$ to have in one name...help? :)

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

anyone else with a GTS ready to sell???????????????

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would sell my 2k mile 00 Steel Gray with Stripes. 19" Purners and mods for 59500.00.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2002 GTS, graphite w/stripes, 3K, stock, never tracked, in heated storage until 3-7, $59K.

RStoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a red 98 Supercharged GTS with 13k miles that I'd be willing to let go for $55k. It has the Roe SC on it.

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Marshall Goldman motorsaleswww.mgmsl.com boughtmine there long island snake man bought his there....last time I checked they had 2 blue and whites, the best car ever made! one 96 and 97! Talk to Joe Levak and tell him Bill sent you!

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2002 graphite gray, 7500 miles, 100% stock, never altered. never raced, dynoed, always garaged, etc- strictly a weekend cruiser. broken in according to all guidelines here. some minor scratches under the front facia, but otherwise perfect.
$56k

alex

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

2002 gts,6100 miles,all stock. 54.5
yellow,no stripes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members