Any PIC's of SRT ver 1 vs SRT ver2?

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any PIC\'s of SRT ver 1 vs SRT ver2?

Sorry but I can't tell which one is Version 1 or ver 2. I saw the car at the car show and the pics here look the same to me. Can somebody post a pic? Mike B
laugh.gif
SRT expert are you here?
laugh.gif

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Any PIC\'s of SRT ver 1 vs SRT ver2?

Hi Jon,

You are a rebel
supergrin.gif

When are you coming down or have you had your vacation already. I am still travelling like there is no tomorrow (I am Brazil until Saturday) but our house is always open.

Best regards

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
In the few pictures I've seen where it was clearly identified as one or the other, I'm tempted to say NO. But then Joe Houss posted those pictures awhile back, and I was tempted to say YES.

So the question is whether Joe is just a good photographer, or if there really is a big difference. I've seen the V1 showcar a couple times, and it didn't look nearly as shapely as Joe's pix suggested V2 might be, so if the v2 doesn't look much different, Joe should investigate a career in photography.
smile.gif

But then, I'm just a whiner. This will probably get deleted anyway.
supergrin.gif
(just kidding)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve's trying to be nice.... what he really meant is:
I am definitely NOT a professional photographer!

Seriously,

I've seen both cars, and the new/improved SRT-10 is significantly more aggressive, more **** and downright mean looking compared to the other "edgier" original version.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElDiablo Viper:
Sorry but I can't tell which one is Version 1 or ver 2. I saw the car at the car show and the pics here look the same to me. Can somebody post a pic? Mike B
laugh.gif
SRT expert are you here?
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm on the case
laugh.gif

I actually don't think I kept many of the old SRT pictures. to be honest, I don't see THAT much of a difference in the old vs. the new - do you guys see alot of difference?

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep. Unless the photo's are at perfect angles, the car looks a lot more curvacous. Looked very flat, dull, (AKA doorstop) at the North American International Car Show. People hardly noticed the car, and those that did said 'Is that the new Viper?', with a surprised/disappointed tone. More people were checking out the Ram SRT10 and the Razor.

SRTRICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was there when Joe was taking those pictures & I can attest that he wasn't doing any kind of Voodoo with the camera, he was just snapping photos. The car absolutely looks more aggressive, I would imagine that the mods are significant enough that the areodynamics have been hurt somewhat, although I have not seen any figures on this.

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I made a comment to a person that I believe to have very good
first hand knowledge about the new designed SRT-10....

The comment that I made was... the new SRT-10 looks like they
went ahead and decided to use some of the body panels from the
comp coupe, and I would guess that they did this because they
did not want the Coupe version that will come later over shadow
the SRT-10 too much and from a production standpoint it only makes sense to be able to use some of the parts on both cars...

His reply back to me was... your right.

So....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude