Any suggestions or ideas?

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a question....

Where would you guys suggest spreading the word on a Gen III motor for sale? I have already placed it in the classifieds section on this site but it seems kind of quiet. I am also not in a huge rush to move the motor.

But I was just curious if any of you had any other ideas of where I can post it for people looking for a SRT10 Viper motor? Or is the classified section here the best place? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something new/cool out there in the Viper world for selling stuff. :rolleyes:

Any ideas??

Just wondering....

Thanks.

Cindi

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
checked the classifieds unde Engine...your motor is not listed.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the economy problems and winter setting in - it may be hard to sell during this time. Maybe after the holidays settle in. Good luck.

:usa:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post it on eBay with a pic of the hottest woman on the planet. The ad will get a million hits within a day and if you have her holding a Coke bottle you can grab some ad cash from Coca Cola.

Reaction score
Cindi,

Have you called Bob Woodhouse? Maybe Rick and he would have a use or a home for your motor.

Good luck,

Mark Jorgensen

Got a question....

Where would you guys suggest spreading the word on a Gen III motor for sale? I have already placed it in the classifieds section on this site but it seems kind of quiet. I am also not in a huge rush to move the motor.

But I was just curious if any of you had any other ideas of where I can post it for people looking for a SRT10 Viper motor? Or is the classified section here the best place? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something new/cool out there in the Viper world for selling stuff. :rolleyes:

Any ideas??

Just wondering....

Thanks.

Cindi

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'd agree, Ebay would likely be best.

You can list it on our local So Cal site, no $$$$.

Dan

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Street rodder magazine or any other hot rod magazine. I've seen some hot rods with Viper engines. Long shot, but might work. John