Any takers on Gen II wheels and tires?

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling the wheels off Toby's old GTS. You all know the condition of the car. $2500. 4600 miles. Located in Columbus, OH. Just testing the waters here. Thanks.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99's are the 18 inch. I would imagine the tires are pretty close to hockey pucks if they are original. Still a good price because I am sure the wheels are mint.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 18 inch 2000 wheels and brand new michelin pilots that I bought in May of this year and only put 350 miles on. I had them on my 94 RT10 and I traded it in on an 06 SRT10 Convertable so I kept the wheels and put the original wheels back on. Anyone interested? Asking 2700.00 :usa:

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper John...the tires are fine. I have had "hockey pucks" before...these are fine.....'94...thanks for pimping on my post :bonker:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not wheel hating, but I think you guys are nuts on these prices for gen 2 rims. In the end, when I was selling gen 2 rims (and I had multiple sets) I was getting $2000 for mint sets !! Last set I sold to a guy in Cali who is on here and I thought I was doing well to get $2000 for complete set with tires and center caps.

When did prices start going back up on Gen 2 rims? I dont see them fetching much on ebay anymore either.. oh well..

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 Viper GTS ACR,

Thank you! I totally agree with you on this topic.

Tom Jon is notorious for hating....so don't let his comment persuade you either way. I don't want to start another war here Jon...but let's be honest. You asked since when is this stuff worth that much???....you now own a genIII....you should know the answer to that....since EVERYTHING on the genIII's....including the wheels went to sh%t!!!!! When the prices on the GENIII's dropped below 80K for a brand new car....demand and prices on GEN II's went up. I'm not saying that wheels and tires are now worth thousands more by any means...but my point is that they still hold a lot MORE value then gen III parts....and being that I too have sold and purchased several sets on here over the last three years....I think 2500 delivered to your door is VERY FAIR. If 2K is a "steal"...then how much are they worth shipped and packaged the way I've seen you pack your wheels???......2500 isn't that far off. Feel free to flame away :2tu:

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey guys

i bought a complete set more than a year ago...not mint, but close for 1600...those prices are too high now!

sorry boys, 2k is all you'll probly get!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the VCA classifieds and ebay, price seems right to me. I sold 17" wheels for 2k a couple years ago.

I have seen these wheels in person, they are mint.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2002 Viper GTS ACR,

Thank you! I totally agree with you on this topic.

Tom Jon is notorious for hating....so don't let his comment persuade you either way. I don't want to start another war here Jon...but let's be honest. You asked since when is this stuff worth that much???....you now own a genIII....you should know the answer to that....since EVERYTHING on the genIII's....including the wheels went to sh%t!!!!! When the prices on the GENIII's dropped below 80K for a brand new car....demand and prices on GEN II's went up. I'm not saying that wheels and tires are now worth thousands more by any means...but my point is that they still hold a lot MORE value then gen III parts....and being that I too have sold and purchased several sets on here over the last three years....I think 2500 delivered to your door is VERY FAIR. If 2K is a "steal"...then how much are they worth shipped and packaged the way I've seen you pack your wheels???......2500 isn't that far off. Feel free to flame away :2tu:

blah.. blah.. blah.... no reason to hate, and no reason to flame. It is what it is. You wont get 2500 for those wheels, unless someone doesnt know any better. Funny to see others agreed, but that you also now are including shipping, when your original post made no mention of shipping being included.

Hey man, good luck with your sale. I did extremely well on my gen 3 wheel sales, so I cant hate ya for trying to make a buck. But 5-6 year old tires on one of THE most produced set of viper rims probably wont yield what you are looking for. People commented on my post of my gen 3 wheels too, and what they thought they were worth, I didnt get mad.

Jon

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought a set of 99 five stars in CHROME for 1500.00 with caps and lugs no tires. 2500.00 a set is pricey.

P.S. Bought them five months ago.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper John...the tires are fine. I have had "hockey pucks" before...these are fine.....'94...thanks for pimping on my post :bonker:

Sorry about that! I just saw your post and thought I could add mine here since they are a different wheel.
I bought the wheels and tires of mine 6 months ago from Jon at Parts Rack and paid $3509.00 including shipping. I would entertain offers.

P.S. They also come with the caps and lugs. :cool:

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry about that! I just saw your post and thought I could add mine here since they are a different wheel.
I bought the wheels and tires of mine 6 months ago from Jon at Parts Rack and paid $3509.00 including shipping. I would entertain offers.

That was funny - Sorry about pimping on your post, but here are more details and I am entertaining offers!

Classic.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was funny - Sorry about pimping on your post, but here are more details and I am entertaining offers!

Classic.

Seriously

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you guys need to look at Ebay. These guys are including good tires. Prices look reasonable here !! for good wheels and tires. Both would have to be 1st class.

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems expensive to me. I bought a set of new 19/18" Gen III wheels and tires on the board for $2950.00.

Gen II wheels seems pretty high.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

JUST TO CLARIFY...Not asking the 3509.00 for them that is what I paid. The tires alone were $1500.00 and they only have 350 miles on them still new. I would take $2200.00 for tires and wheels... :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JUST TO CLARIFY...Not asking the 3509.00 for them that is what I paid. The tires alone were $1500.00 and they only have 350 miles on them still new. I would take $2200.00 for tires and wheels... :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

....and again....nice, dude. :bonker:

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

You do realize that you can start your own thread, right?

You are being a **** by hijacking this guys thread - not once, not twice, but now for the third time?

Get a Clue...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are being a **** by hijacking this guys thread - not once, not twice, but now for the third time?

Get a Clue...

[/QUOTE]

No doubt. "Subtle" hints just escape some people....

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get a Clue...

[/QUOTE]

See....that's why I love you guys!!!!! :nana: This is the reason why I came back to the Vipers....cause you guys don't take any sh*t. Thanks for having my back....amazing the balls some people have!!!! Thanks OK....obviously this guy is desperate. I dealt with this kind of sh*t everytime I posted on the Noble forum.....got so damn sick of people doing this. OK....I'm done complaining now.....makes me laugh though. :)

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....and again....nice, dude. :bonker:

[/QUOTE]

Sorry did not realize it was a such big deal!!!! If I could delete it I would!!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get a Clue...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YES I do realize I can start another thread... Not trying to be a **** just thought it was easier to have in one thread. I was going to start one when I saw this thread thought since different wheels it would not be a big deal if people read in this thread or a separate one. If you or anyone else can tell me how to delete my posts will be glad to I sure don't want to step on anyones toes...

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score

Get a Clue...

[/QUOTE]

YES I do realize I can start another thread... Not trying to be a **** just thought it was easier to have in one thread. I was going to start one when I saw this thread thought since different wheels it would not be a big deal if people read in this thread or a separate one. If you or anyone else can tell me how to delete my posts will be glad to I sure don't want to step on anyones toes...

[/QUOTE]

You will have an 'EDIT' link on your posts. Use it to edit or erase.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a time limit when going back to edit or delete, may need to request a mod to delete your posts for you.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a time limit when going back to edit or delete, may need to request a mod to delete your posts for you.

This is exactly why I did not already delete from the thread. If there is a moderator reading this please feel free to delete all of my posts

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people here are getting their ******* in a twist, this isn't a big deal, and does make sense to have in the same thread. But have fun girls!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4