Any Viper Calendars out there?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon. I could find the Oregon one on their web site, but Norcal has only mats, jackets and clothes on their site.

PBR

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made calendars for the Mile Hi Prowlers this year and they are all made special one at a time... One of the Colorado Viper members saw the calendar and liked it... Bob gave me a CD with 16 of his favorite pictures and told me to pick 13 for his special calendar and with in 2 days he had a great calendar in his hands.. Granted they are a little expencive at $19.99 plus tax as that is what Wolf Camera charges me to do just one, but they came out great with a little editing that I did.. I will do a few of these for free labor like I did Bob's and all the other Mile Hi Prowler Calenders.. Maybe Bob will chime in on this if he sees this post... I would be willing to do a few of these for the Viper community if anyone wants it. Put 13 good pictures on a CD in large image form at least 3782 X 2592 picture size and send it to John(onecatnodog)Collins include money for shipping and $19.99 plus tax for the calendar fee and I will make you one... Contact me with a E mail at [email protected] make the topic Viper Calendar so I don't delete it and I will give you my shipping address to send the CD.. I will only do a few of these and it will be 1 week turn around time to get your calendar... I will post a few pictures from the Mile Hi Prowler Calendar to give you a idea of what the Prowler calendar looks like... Thanks, John(onecatnodog)Collins a.k.a. R/T 10der
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte