Any Viper days report?

Mark 00 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Looks like you've moved up to modified. Angie could use some competition at finals! Since we sold her 00 RT she's putting all her efforts into pushing the limits of our old GTS.
cool.gif

(I remember at finals you wanted to move up to modified, but the man (or woman) kept you down. Good to see you finally got a trophy)

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark 00 RT10:
Ron,

Looks like you've moved up to modified. Angie could use some competition at finals! Since we sold her 00 RT she's putting all her efforts into pushing the limits of our old GTS.
cool.gif

(I remember at finals you wanted to move up to modified, but the man (or woman) kept you down. Good to see you finally got a trophy)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah well in the 5 months between the last west coast event (I was in Prepared) and the Finals the mods to my car put me in Modified but since I ran Prepared at the 4 west coast events that's where they put me. Wasn't much competition in Modified at WSIR but on the upside I feel better I would of won Prepared also had I been in that class.

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe B 01:
Wow! Killer Bee. I know your head got bigger after one trophy but your B*alls can't be big enough to take on
hail[1].gif
hail[1].gif
JD, PM, and KA all at once. My money is on Kenny @ BW. Oh Yeah, you were you the guy on B F Goodrich All terrain TA's at the last V-Days at BW.
emb.gif
Its all coming back to me.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry B-Job, maybe I should pick the on the guys that are slower than me????

Just seems like I will be tougher in the long run if I pick my fights with the bad assesses.

I already know how to go off track so I can’t follow you.

I have to carry my girlfriend in the car to equal out the weight excuse when on the track with Slow Cal - that doesn’t work.

I could follow Jonathan, but he drives like there is a school crossing before every turn.

Sorry to those of you I left out.

BTW,
3 trophy events - 3 Podiums

Bittch

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
Yeah well in the 5 months between the last west coast event (I was in Prepared) and the Finals the mods to my car put me in Modified but since I ran Prepared at the 4 west coast events that's where they put me. Wasn't much competition in Modified at WSIR but on the upside I feel better I would of won Prepared also had I been in that class.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With more modifications one would expect you to be faster than a prepared class vehicle. I believe the real reason as to the jump in class was the obvious beating one took at the 2002 Finals from an East Coast driver named Nancy!!
yesnod.gif

Mark 00 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

After finals I've received some great advice from our neighbor on how to be a faster driver!(he does have a civic with a 5" exhaust) This may help you stay King.

1. Clean the mud off and out of the car. Remember xtra weight is bad.

2. Slicks are great for traction. So run them down to the cords. Burn-outs should help with this.

3. No need too go to the experts. You'll only be as fast as the crowd. Pepboys has great advice and great deals!

4. Quit wasting money on changing oil and other fluids all the time. Look at your manual and check your mileage.

5. Crash or win. 10/10s is the only acceptable ratio.

Good luck!

sarcblink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog