Anybody buy their Viper from Premier?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody buy their Viper from Premier?

How was your experience?

They seem to have nice cars from their web site and their prices also seem to be right on with what the cars are really worth/going for. Hopefully some of you have had a positive experience buying your Viper from them.

Thanks.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a 2001 Sapphire Blue with no stripes GTS from Premier. Merry Carmichael was great over there and very patient with me in my decision to purchase this car.
It took me a while to find the color combo I wanted. But when she called me to let me know one was coming in, I got my financing in order. She sent me email pics of the Viper and the car was in almost perfect condition. I will say that it was worth buying sight unseen.
I pulled a carfax report on it and made sure I received enough info on the car before I purchased it. You will not regret the purchase because they are VERY picky on the cars that come into the showroom.
The prices are very competitive with other dealers. Saving $5000 from one dealer may not be worth the condition that the Viper will be in.

Good luck with the purchase.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to their ebay feedback and you can see how much they paid for cars they bought off of ebay and now list on their website.

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BobK898

I just did what you said looking at their feedback to see how much they pay for their vipers,, right now they have a 2001 red gts with silver stripes for sale,,, I looked and saw on their feedback and found the listing for it. However now the same car(check vin) has silver stripes on the car hahahah, and the car is selling for 9,000$ more.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to their ebay feedback and you can see how much they paid for cars they bought off of ebay and now list on their website.

Did you see their showroom? Somebody has to pay for it!

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree that if you buy a car from a dealer you WILL pay more. However, in my experience it is usually worth it-unless you're getting flat out robbed. I would say up to 5K on a Viper is good. Remember you can usually negotiate a fair amount with them and a lot of the time they will provide you with a limited(very) warrenty which can really ease the mind.
I bought my Gen 1 RT/10 from them sight unseen with a guarantee that if it was not as described I could send it back no questions. When the enclosed trailer pulled up and out rolled the Viper I can tell you I was 100% satisfied, both froma mechanical stand point and visual. Since receiving my car about 9 months ago I have logged several thousand miles(would have been a lot more but the weather here *****!) and I have not had one problem. I just put a call into Chris Guyer to look for a F355 for me. That should say something about my comfort level and experience with them.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your not taking into consideration the cost to add the stripes, new tires, possibly brakes and replacing any interior or exterior wear on the car. It can add up quickly and still they may only profit 4-5 grand.
You wouldn't want to walk into a sweat shop to see a dusty car or the Viper sitting out on the lot doing the same thing.
You won't be dissapointed when the car is delivered to your door in prestine condition.

DavidM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a like new 2000 GTS from Dick in 2002. The car was 100% to my satisfication and I am a concours perfectionist. I do admit, I was bit by the Viper venom and had to to find one with-in weeks of my decision to own one. Premier suffice my search immediately in early May, for a great summer of enjoyment. They were accurate in description and honorable in business dealings. They had a reassuring delivery process that others do not have for sight unseen buys.

I was disturb and sligthed when I needed help unloading it quickly a year later due to business distress with only an extra 700 miles on it. I believe in long-term relationships and solving problems for my clients. Premier did not live up to this expectation and insulted me by how much above retail with their commission was on the car when I bought it. I just wanted an honest wholesale buy and they didn't even entertain one. Very odd prceedings that left a cold impression.