anybody having problems with Viperware, Inc?

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's it. anybody having problems or had problems with them? my girlfriend ordered some floor mats from them for me and the mats haven't shown up and no one is returning her calls or ems.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Did you pre-pay? With check or credit card? If credit card, has your card been charged?

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she's been calling them and e-ming them and not getting any responses. they billed her card and i told her to deduct it from her payment. the last she heard from Viperware was about 2 weeks ago and they said they were going to next day air the mats to her - but they haven't shown up.

FE GTS 195

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSTF,

Thanks for the heads-up, I was thinking about ordering floor mats from them later in the day! Keep us posted on the outcome.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this the company that John Hennessy(HMS) opened up? Not sure about it but I believe that is what someone told me.

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aren't those the guys that left their flyers on everyone's winshields that one night at VOI7 and it stuck to the glass like glue? lots of fun peeling that off.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
No, ViperWare is not/was not connected with Hennessy or HMS. ViperWare was Not at VOI-7.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted :
Isn't this the company that John Hennessy(HMS) opened up? Not sure about it but I believe that is what someone told me....

....aren't those the guys that left their flyers on everyone's winshields that one night at VOI7 and it stuck to the glass like glue? lots of fun peeling that off.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have purchased numerous items from viperware.They have taken great care of me.Dont give up, jason will make it right.Recontact them,who knows what may be transpiring.

Mark F

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with Viperware. On 8/6/02 I received Viperware's brushed aluminum dash kit for my '97 GTS. It did not look very good, so I returned it. Jason emailed me that he had a better looking, higher quality one, now for sale and sent me a sample. The sample looked great, and on 8/28/02 I told him I wanted to purchase the new dash kit and he said (by email) it would arrive Sept 9 or 10th. A month later it had not yet arrived, and I got an email from him on 10/15/02 that he was going to contact the manufacturer to find out what happened. And that's been it - I have been unable to contact Viperware since them. My latest email to him (11/5/02) is still unanswered. I paid by credit card so I'm not concerned about the $, it's just disappointing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire