Anybody here have a hennessey front facia laying around????

1fastviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Im looking to change my front bumper.I was going to get this new, but at a discounted price of $2000.00 I thought i would check around first and see if anybody here has one or anything like it.Thanks.:)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I see one of those fascias, I get this image in my head...

You must be registered for see images attach

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was a guy in Columbia MD selling his Copperhead which had this package on it. I asked him about returning it to stock as I was interested in selling it. I can probably dig up his contact info if you need it.

OP
OP

1fastviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a guy in Columbia MD selling his Copperhead which had this package on it. I asked him about returning it to stock as I was interested in selling it. I can probably dig up his contact info if you need it.

Yea sure!Do you know if he still has it on the car or has he removed it yet. Thanks.

OP
OP

1fastviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's about a third or less of what I paid for it, sorry

Yea i know.:rolleyes:I just didnt really want to pay so much for something that I dont know if i would even really like.I like the design of it but i hate the middle part where it looks like its smiling at you.:crazy2:So what would be your lowest selling price on it so i can ponder on it.Is it painted already? Thanks.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I see pics of this front fascia I dont like it, but it looks much better in person. In fact, Hennesseys whole vert aero kit looks good. Now the coupe/vert (large wing) does NOT look good IMO.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I see pics of this front fascia I dont like it, but it looks much better in person. In fact, Hennesseys whole vert aero kit looks good. Now the coupe/vert (large wing) does NOT look good IMO.

I rememer there were some pics floating around....I haven't seen the front end in person but I'm pretty sure I still wont like it. I did like the rear portion though...it had some sort of difusser extension.

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS-R-001 I have sent you a PM on the front facia.
Please respond to it or give me a buzz on it i am interested in it.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone honestly seen one of these in person. I actually like the look from photo's I have seen but.......... Seeing in person can be a very different thing?:dunno:

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does anyone have one laying around they want to sell. If so just shoot me a PM i am interested in purchasing it.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mamba, have you seen the Street Serpent panels? Anyone know if just the front end is available? Street Serpents = Hot ;)
You must be registered for see images

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in NJ have one on their car so i can take a look at it an that will help me make my decision better. Thanks all for the input i do appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang