Anyone else looking to sell their Roe?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd let mine go for $7.5k plus shipping. Upgraded Kenne Bell 2.8H blower (5k miles) w/2.5 pulley (13psi); Upgraded Siemens DEKA IV #60 high impedence injectors (recently flow tested by Tony Armour); Boost-a-pump; ported manifold and modified rear blower inlet housing; VEC-II w/tuning software, card reader/writer. Plus all related belts, fuel lines, and I'll through in a slightly used set of MSD 8.5 plug wires. Right now the tubes are painted yellow but can be stripped/painted any color. Love the system but ready for my next project.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd let mine go for $7.5k plus shipping. Upgraded Kenne Bell 2.8H blower (5k miles) w/2.5 pulley (13psi); Upgraded Siemens DEKA IV #60 high impedence injectors (recently flow tested by Tony Armour); Boost-a-pump; ported manifold and modified rear blower inlet housing; VEC-II w/tuning software, card reader/writer. Plus all related belts, fuel lines, and I'll through in a slightly used set of MSD 8.5 plug wires. Right now the tubes are painted yellow but can be stripped/painted any color. Love the system but ready for my next project.

Somebody is getting the twin turbo bug.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with the lack of these kits around, they should be selling for a lot more than they do

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...when someone want's to dump one they let it go for a song. When someone really want's one, no one is selling. I'm kinda ambivolent about it right now. Lots of fun, but I've taken the ROE about as far as I can and am ready for my next challenge. Call it my version of lifelong learning...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Somebody is getting the twin turbo bug.

That's typically the way it goes.......:dunno:

I still have some of my old Roe stuff I don't need anymore. Not enough for a complete install though.

ELLOWVIPER has a nice set up above with all the effective upgrades. Of course I am a little biased as it is very similar to what I am going to use.

Basic only difference in my system is two stage NOS. methanol and CO2.....:D

Complete Roe systems are hard to find at any price, much less one with the "right" mods....

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't sell mine. I love the instant torque. :D

Hey Ellow, did you ever get a final tune on your car? Do you have W/M? Numbers?

OP
OP
W

Wads97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I bought Nate's damaged one a while back and then sold it when I didn't think I would install it in the near future. Well, I'm regretting that mistake! I should have kept it! Thanks

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the final numbers on my setup goes...haven't made it to the dyno yet. I'm working a hybrid SCT and VEC tune with the goal of getting away from the VEC in its entirety. Steep learning curve with the SCT but its coming along. As far as W/M...yes. I'm running a two-stage setup with twin M2 nozzles firing at 2 PSI and twin M5 nozzles firing at 8 PSI...so at full boost I have four nozzles spraying. Works pretty "cool." One thing I have learned with the ROE...its hard to tune a big cam with it at low RPM. Once it gets spinning, hang on because the engine loves the boost with a big cam. But closed loop driving is a ***** right now.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the final numbers on my setup goes...haven't made it to the dyno yet. I'm working a hybrid SCT and VEC tune with the goal of getting away from the VEC in its entirety. Steep learning curve with the SCT but its coming along. As far as W/M...yes. I'm running a two-stage setup with twin M2 nozzles firing at 2 PSI and twin M5 nozzles firing at 8 PSI...so at full boost I have four nozzles spraying. Works pretty "cool." One thing I have learned with the ROE...its hard to tune a big cam with it at low RPM. Once it gets spinning, hang on because the engine loves the boost with a big cam. But closed loop driving is a ***** right now.

Did you find a Weaver pulley? At 13 PSI I'm guessing you did...;)

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Never tracked down the Weaver pulley...13PSI just isn't enough!!! I really need to get on the dyno to baseline this set-up before I break it again. Just so damn'd busy.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yippie. I'm on my way to gernade yet another motor! I wonder what the max boost someone has pushed into a ROE. I have to be treading on thin ice at this point. I'll post some pics of the weaver pulley install. Not that that in and of itself is too exciting however.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte